1. Rassva is offline Lannister

A lot of in-game and photo mode shots are so good now that they could easily be used and mistaken for actual adverts or products, and that is what this thread is for. If you have the creative spark, feel free to use your own pics to make something that you may have seen or just want to try your hand at creating something that looks official.

We kick off with Rassva and his Porsche ad. Now it's your turn!
    Last edited by Diablo; 12/05/17 at 12:59 PM. Reason: changed text to make it into an intro post

2. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Pretty shoddy execution but I hope you like it

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

But surely they have the petrol version in video games

4. Rassva is offline Lannister

Just woke up, couldn't understand when I posted this lol, it's a great idea too. I actually done that for a school project, but I was tired when I did it and made a mistake, as the project was about Mercedes Benz, not Porsche.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

@Loek The wit and style of your humour makes sense now. Hello Jeremy!
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@Diablo: dang, caught

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

7. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Great idea for a thread, I have something ready that I'm not yet allowed to post in here but if I happen to create anything that's eligible, I'll be sure to post it here
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

8. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    Great idea for a thread, I have something ready that I'm not yet allowed to post in here but if I happen to create anything that's eligible, I'll be sure to post it here
    We get it you love pcars2
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

9. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

What is this pCARS2 you're talking about
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;