Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Another 4 Minutes of Silence

Audi RS6 Avant crashed while testing his newly ABT tuned RS6, owner was doing 270km/h when he lost control. Owner got of with a few scratches, lucky ass!

This BMW M5 E60 driver lost control and drove straight into a house.
    Owner died instantly, r.i.p.

Owner lost control in the rain.
    All 3 (Yes 3, 1 man, 1 woman AND a baby) survived with a few scratches, man had a broken arm.

The owner of this Elise Sports Racer (Limited to 199 pieces) lost control while racing along the road, they flipped several times and ended up in a pond. Both passengers died, r.i.p.

Just wanted to point out, there are worse things then a Nissan GT-R with a couple of scratches. These accidents happend in February and March, except the RS6.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

www.wreckedexotics.com

Want to suffer? Go there

3. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    www.wreckedexotics.com

Want to suffer? Go there
    I guess you didn't read the whole thing i typed up there...

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

I read it. Did you already put the name of the site?

5. Mb

These are not from wreckedexotics.
    I guess you don't really care people are dieing cause of heavy accidents, but go cry when a GT-R has a little scratch.

6. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

woah calm down MB, I never said I didnt care, I was just wondering if you put something that I didnt see

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

That RS6 thing is incredable. The thing is people die on the roads everyday, as soon as you step into a car you are taking a risk, step into a fast car and drive fast your taking a bigger risk. Sure its sad that these things happen but you cannot dwell on it to much, just see them a take a bit more care to make sure it dosn't happen to us.

On another note what ferrari is that, the frount light looks strage.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Mb

The Ferrari is a F430.

@ Baltoman: I'm calm

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    That RS6 thing is incredable. The thing is people die on the roads everyday, as soon as you step into a car you are taking a risk, step into a fast car and drive fast your taking a bigger risk. Sure its sad that these things happen but you cannot dwell on it to much, just see them a take a bit more care to make sure it dosn't happen to us.

On another note what ferrari is that, the frount light looks strage.
    I think its a 360 but might be wrong.

I think its a shame they died but the ydone it themselves, if they didnt open the taps on there cars then it wouldn't have happened but then thats the risk you take.

10. Mb

Psst, Nodz

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Psst, Nodz
    Ok I am wrong, its a 430. It was hard to tell from them pics above tho

12. Mb

The wheels could have said it But from the pic from the rear, i wouldn't be able to tell it neither.

13. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Oh god what an awful mess. It's sad to see this. I saw some on AG but others I didn't see i'm seeing here. Sad sad moments for those who died and also for the cars so RIP!

14. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

... That RS4 is.. like, split in half... and the driver survived without any major injuries? Compare that to the M5 (which, compared to the Audi looks pretty good), when the driver died.. :eek_blue:

Yes, it's sad that these things happen, but I have to agree with Nodz. I mean, it's not like these people are totally innocent, they did this completely on their own, can't really blame anyone for it, except for themselves

R.I.P all the people who dies in traffic accidents

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

RIP all the people that died!

And RIP to the cars also

God, that RS6 is repairable!, just get some super glue

Id just like to add about the f430 one, i misread it and thought all three died, i was in shock, im happy to hear that they didnt though
    Last edited by Microphone; 25/03/08 at 21:07 PM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

16. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

its sad to see, but as has been said, they brought it on themselves by opening the taps, atleast they didnt take anyone with them who had nothing to do with the people being irresponsible
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

17. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Gross. Cars are so similar to humans that when they are riped apart they look they have guts too. RIP to those who are inocent in car accidents and RIP to the cars too that are always inocent, and may ppl that likes to drive drunk learn their lesson in getting hurt but not dying so RIP to all

18. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

What was a Baby doing in a F430? I highly doubt it has anchor points for a child seat.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    ... That RS4 is.. like, split in half... and the driver survived without any major injuries? Compare that to the M5 (which, compared to the Audi looks pretty good), when the driver died.. :eek_blue:
    You've got to look at where the car is damaged. The M5 looks like it hit the house right on the front driver's side, whereas if you look at the Audi, the driver's side of the car is (reasonably) intact. Don't expect any passengers would've survived the Audi crash though.

RIP to all the drives in these crashes

20. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    What was a Baby doing in a F430? I highly doubt it has anchor points for a child seat.
    Well, it was probably sitting on the passenger's lap, not in any safety things.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last