1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Project CARS 2 Go Slightly Mad With The Special Editions... In A Good Way!

In today's gaming space, special editions and pre-order bonuses are fairly routine and let's be honest, not that special at all. There are some exceptions to this but generally it's run-of-the-mill cheap extras that are usually provided. This is not the case at all with Project CARS 2.

As rather fitting for a team called Slightly Mad Studios, they...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

They have chosen a superb colour scheme for that model. I mean I know it's a very typical supercar look but that car really does suit it brilliantly. I also like the way they seem to state how the Season Pass will include all the content. A dig at others that do not seem to hold well to what the name should actually deliver.

The first game's DLC costs and output was really good and this one is looking even better.

Not a massive fan of the separating of content between players though with that Season Pass only "The Motorsport Pack".
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    They have chosen a superb colour scheme for that model. I mean I know it's a very typical supercar look but that car really does suit it brilliantly.
    Exactly what I thought as well, the 720S has quite a divisive design due to the eye socket thing, the spec on the model does a good job of hiding that and showing the aero off quite well.

Not sure this pack is something that interests me too much, but if I was a big fan of the first game I'd probably consider it.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

You'd have to be a die hard fan of project cars if you wanted to spend that much money on the ultra edition.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    You'd have to be a die hard fan of project cars if you wanted to spend that much money on the ultra edition.
    Being interested in the game would be sensible for this kind of splurge but at the same time at only 1000 units, this could be a future investment. Not talking a massive return or anything, but it is one of the better Limited Editions in gaming terms, and that model is probably going to increase in value quite easily.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

The model is amazing, however the thing that caught my eye was the Mclaren 720s sketchbook, that'll probably excite me more than the game itself

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

that'll probably excite me more than the game itself

I'm a bit mental.

8. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

True, but at least you're getting a physical thing as part of the package and you know​ it's worth that amount of money.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

You'd have to be a die hard fan of McLaren if you wanted to spend that much money on the ultra edition.
    FIFY

I'm not the slightest bit tempted by it or the collectors edition. I'll just stick with my Steam license that i already have. I should be getting all DLC without extra payment anyway.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

Apparently a bunch of SMS developers are a bit upset because the Ultra edition sold out too fast for them to purchase for themselves

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

One of them was really quick in getting their amazon order in for this exact reason. (was sold out within 24 hours I believe)

I'm a bit mental.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

I'm half expecting there are a bunch on eBay for considerable markup

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Oh no doubt, scalpers will be over that. Probably closer to release when the hype and want is at its strongest.
    I'm a bit mental.