Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    aka same idiots who think nfs roots are underground series.
    When I say roots I mean only supercars and police chases on multiple maps. There are those who just scream for Underground 3 but they are getting a lot of what they want in these new games so they're not too bad. The thing is they proved they could make a best of both worlds with the original Most Wanted. No need to rice out your vehicles, it was your choice to go exotic or keep it street, go mad or stick to close to stock. Then you had the police who were an actual challenge.

So it can be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    To me NFS could split into two franchises like Forza did, one with only supercars like Hot pursuit and second one, underground style with deep customisation around tuner cars.
    This could have worked but for how long? I'm not sure it would have lasted that long before merging into one anyway.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

So the aesthetics have no influence whatsoever on how the car handles? You can have unbelievable camber and still drive normally? If so, this game is a joke like every other NFS.

The levels of customisation is very cool, but some of the kits are obviously more beneficial to the aero/handling than others, why not follow every other game and have them actually influence how the car drives?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Im pretty sure aesthetics never impacted handling in NFS games

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Which might not be that big a problem when it comes to bumpers.... but to then add camber? how would that not affect handling, it's just too big a leap for me. Ah well.

It's not as if the handling was good enough in the first place for camber to ruin, is that why they didn't bother? Probably.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Did camber now affect handling? I swear it did

6. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

In NFS 15? It was pure cosmetic

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Aren't most things in NFS games purely cosmetic? I don't really mind that actually. It might seem crazy seeing a large-winged car blasting past you at 250mph when the drag should be pulling it back but hey, that's the type of game this and others are.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

If customisation impacted handling then we might have to call NFS a sim

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The new BMW M5 gets a very cool albeit short trailer all to itself. Car looks good with all that powersliding about.

Need for Speed Payback Driving the Incredible all-new BMW M5

Fun little live-action video of the actual car with a police chase!

I'm a bit mental.

Page 3 of 3 First 123