1. tduck is offline Qwuack Qwuack!

Default Need for Speed 2017 – First Image, Brief Details & No Always-Online Requirement

Need for Speed is back in 2017 and the first official look at the game has been released, along with small bits of info in relation to the direction it is heading.

For starters let's get one of the main points out of the way, there will be cars... sorry, couldn't resist that one. No, the one major surprise...

Read more on this...

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Yessss. I have faith. No always online is a good start, and fences are nice also.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I agree with Scott, the fact they're not putting all their eggs in the online basket makes me think this might be something I'm interested in playing.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

I just hope for better driving and collision model, two things i hated the most in 2015 NFS rest I can bear

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Yeah the handling was pretty bad and you ran out of content in 2 days (excluding the later patches). Still not the worst game I've ever played and I'm looking forward to this one with great interest
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

6. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

The handling was dire, simply because the game would interfere so much with steering and grip. The modifying was on the right track, just lacking for some cars. The one thing this game did better than most recent games was the map, in my opinion. It wasn't large by any means but it had atmosphere. And the sounds were pretty great, I loved how they would actually change when you tuned your car, something which even NFS Underground had. (I'm looking at you Forza)
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

7. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Yeah map wasnt bad the mountain areas were fun for drifting, sounds kind of 50/50 for me some cars sounded amazing like Viper or Evo, others were meh like Rx-7 or Skyline

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3