1. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Default FH3 Weekly Races

Hey friends - if you're familiar with the Motorsport League that Santtu and I put together every year, this should seem somewhat normal for you.

What we'd like to do is get together once a week to do some racing with a set of competitive cars on some cool circuits around Australia.

Competitive car themes would work out like (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE): 1970's Japanese cars, 1980's super cars, hot hatches, australian cars, etc. etc.

If you're interested please comment and lemme know what days/times you would be available to take part; as getting everyone together is hard and will need to be on a schedule.

If we get enough people interested, we can figure out a day every week to hang out and race each other
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

I am interested.

3. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

I'm interested. Also, if you want to chat, let's just make a discord server. There's no need to check/refresh and post on this forum for every single thing you know.

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Or just use an Xbox live party because not everyone plays on PC?
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

5. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

I'm interested, days wise sundays after 15h gmt+1 or saturdays at night

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

6. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

I have very uneven availability because of school, work, and other things, but I'll join in when I can.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Yessss absolutely. I'm an evenings and (more likely) weekends guy.

Quote Originally Posted by H4milton »
    I'm interested. Also, if you want to chat, let's just make a discord server. There's no need to check/refresh and post on this forum for every single thing you know.
    RIP forum
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    You say that as if people browse this website on their Xbox. Discord can be installed on non-gaming PCs and mobile devices.

RIP forum

9. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

We have Xbox Live Party on PC mate. XD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by H4milton »
    We have Xbox Live Party on PC mate. XD
    Exactly his point. Every PC and console has Xbox Live Party, but consoles do not have discord.

11. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I said what I said for the reason above. If we want to talk during the gameplay we should use the xbox party feature as that'll allow everyone to join, regardless of the platform.
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

12. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

I said what I said for the reason above. If we want to talk during the gameplay we should use the xbox party feature as that'll allow everyone to join, regardless of the platform.
    Damn, I was so lost in PC thing, I forgot I'm the only one playing Forza from PC(in this subforum, I assume) . Haha, too bad mate, yes Xbox Live Party will do.

13. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Great I'm in! I'm usually able on weekends between 13 and 15UTC or 18UTC onwards

14. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Id be down for this as well, Im usually available in weekends GMT time, evenings would fit nicely for me

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3