Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark
     
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 3,769

    #1

    Default FH3 Weekly Races

    Hey friends - if you're familiar with the Motorsport League that Santtu and I put together every year, this should seem somewhat normal for you.

    What we'd like to do is get together once a week to do some racing with a set of competitive cars on some cool circuits around Australia.

    Competitive car themes would work out like (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE): 1970's Japanese cars, 1980's super cars, hot hatches, australian cars, etc. etc.

    If you're interested please comment and lemme know what days/times you would be available to take part; as getting everyone together is hard and will need to be on a schedule.

    If we get enough people interested, we can figure out a day every week to hang out and race each other
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark






  2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,555

    #2

    Default

    I am interested.

  3. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton
    Location: Bangladesh
    Posts: 335

    #3

    Default

    I'm interested. Also, if you want to chat, let's just make a discord server. There's no need to check/refresh and post on this forum for every single thing you know.

  4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness
     
    Location: Finland
    Posts: 5,076

    #4

    Default

    Or just use an Xbox live party because not everyone plays on PC?
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

  5. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO
      
    Location: Portugal
    Posts: 1,181

    #5

    Default

    I'm interested, days wise sundays after 15h gmt+1 or saturdays at night

    By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

  6. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist
    Location: The Netherlands
    Posts: 649

    #6

    Default

    I have very uneven availability because of school, work, and other things, but I'll join in when I can.


    FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

  7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator
       
    Location: Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts: 4,928

    #7

    Default

    Yessss absolutely. I'm an evenings and (more likely) weekends guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by H4milton »
    I'm interested. Also, if you want to chat, let's just make a discord server. There's no need to check/refresh and post on this forum for every single thing you know.
    RIP forum
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

    Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

  8. Ryzza5 is offline .
      
    Location: .
    Posts: 16,103

    #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    Or just use an Xbox live party because not everyone plays on PC?
    You say that as if people browse this website on their Xbox. Discord can be installed on non-gaming PCs and mobile devices.

    RIP forum

  9. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton
    Location: Bangladesh
    Posts: 335

    #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    Or just use an Xbox live party because not everyone plays on PC?
    We have Xbox Live Party on PC mate. XD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.
     
    Location: Jacareí, São Paulo
    Posts: 5,555

    #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H4milton »
    We have Xbox Live Party on PC mate. XD
    Exactly his point. Every PC and console has Xbox Live Party, but consoles do not have discord.

  11. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness
     
    Location: Finland
    Posts: 5,076

    #11

    Default

    I said what I said for the reason above. If we want to talk during the gameplay we should use the xbox party feature as that'll allow everyone to join, regardless of the platform.
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

  12. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton
    Location: Bangladesh
    Posts: 335

    #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    I said what I said for the reason above. If we want to talk during the gameplay we should use the xbox party feature as that'll allow everyone to join, regardless of the platform.
    Damn, I was so lost in PC thing, I forgot I'm the only one playing Forza from PC(in this subforum, I assume) . Haha, too bad mate, yes Xbox Live Party will do.

  13. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado
    Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts: 2,311

    #13

    Default

    Great I'm in! I'm usually able on weekends between 13 and 15UTC or 18UTC onwards

  14. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT
    Location: Poland
    Posts: 2,543

    #14

    Default

    Id be down for this as well, Im usually available in weekends GMT time, evenings would fit nicely for me

    TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss