1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default McLaren Chief Test Driver on digital recreation of 720S

Interesting little story here from SMS and McLaren at some recent exhibition

SMS have previously mentioned that as part of their car license negotiations, they request the time of chief test drivers from the various manufacturers to help ensure an accurate simulation, which from the video above at least, seems to be a worthwhile endeavour.

What do you guys think of this - are you genuinely excited/intrigued/mildly interested or do you think it's just marketing hype?

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Dev chat following that can be found here:
    GamesBeat Summit 2017 LIVE - YouTube

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    What do you guys think of this - are you genuinely excited/intrigued/mildly interested or do you think it's just marketing hype?
    As interesting as it is I imagine it is just marketing hype, the effort put in will only result in a rather small different experience for the player.

That said, it's always good to see the behind the scenes clips and it will make people confident their money is being spent well

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Last week I might have agreed with you, but I did a couple of races on Monday night with the gamepad and I have to admit it really is very different, not like any sim I've played before. The RWD car I chose easily drifts and can be controlled right on the edge and a fair bit beyond. It's almost Forza-esque, but just not as crazy, and any input filtering was much more subtle. I reckon a few will be surprised this time around - I certainly was.

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I have to agree, the gamepad handling has improved a ton
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;