View Poll Results: 'the banner contest' #90 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1) Loek

11 61.11%
  • 2) mau92

4 22.22%
  • 3) Margebadze

1 5.56%
  • 4) Paladin Skylark

7 38.89%
  • 5) carlos_69

0 0%
  • 6) Rassva

8 44.44%
  • 7) hassan1995

8 44.44%
  • 8) Ozzmcom

4 22.22%
  • 9) Milli

1 5.56%
  • 10) TimBud

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Loek is offline Driving in style

Okay, I'm pretty bad at this, as it's my first time to decide a theme. @Diablo: you set the bar of expectations high, so I had to do something composition related.

My idea is probably not 100% loophole proof, but I figured it worked. I call it "street posing": park your car in a city/village/urban area (as most of it will be FH3: get a parking spot in Surfers Paradise) and photograph it, stationairy. Car, exact location, overall lighting effects is up to you, only rules are that it needs to be in a city-urban ish area (come on, you get the point) and put the car on stationary. Photo angle also doesn't matter (side view in the example but this may vary)

This is not a promotion for my picture thread but this has gotta be my personal favorite example:

Stationary, city area, car of choice, weather effects of choice.

Simplified/TLDR: Stationary parked, in the city. Car and effects up to you.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah sorry, I thought after I posted that it might freak you out but I left it to see what you would come up with in that scenario too.

So in a way I guess you are looking for shots that are akin to typical car spotting in London, Monaco, Dubai etc shots ?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Loek is offline Driving in style

I guess you could say that, yes.
    I hope I elaborated the idea enough to make it understandable.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah I'm sure you've said enough to make it clear. I'll get the thread up in the next hour or so.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Very well done. Right because of the Hot Wheels stream this is a bit later than I intended (what's new?!) but I'm doing it now, I promise.

HOLY CRAP THIS WAS MY 20,000th post!!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

Even converted it to GMT for you, haha.

You mean your 0th post, right? Where's @Baldy when you need him.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Even converted it to GMT for you, haha.

You mean your 0th post, right? Where's @Baldy when you need him.
    Very kind of you to do that to be fair.

And no I am the supreme ruler and so my data only changes WHEN I WANT IT TO!!!
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234