Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Porsche Officially Confirmed For Gran Turismo Sport!

After damn near 20 years, Porsche is finally making its official appearance in Gran Turismo. The iconic brand has been sorely missed from the racing titan except for a hidden away attempt back in the GT3 days, where Kazunori Yamauchi tried to get his own 996 GT3 into the game, but unfortunately had to suffer the disappointment of not being...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

My goodness the visual quality of these things in this game are going to be unreal! It's crazy it has taken this long for Porsche to come to what is probably the best known of all the racing games.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

EA exclusive license. It has ended recently.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

I would have titled this thread "Gran Turismo Sport Does Porsche. You guys knew that, right?"

5. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default First Official Footage Of Porsche In Gran Turismo Sport Released

Polyphony Digital have released the first official gameplay footage of Porsche in Gran Turismo Sport, and as you would expect, it looks unbelievably good. It is crazy to think that despite the series being almost 20 years old, this is the very first time Porsche has properly been seen in an official capacity in a GT game.

The footage...

Read more on this...

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

It's looking great

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If there is one area where you can never really fault a Gran Turismo game in, it is the looks.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Rassva is offline Lannister

This tickles me in nice ways. About the waspy sound you've mentioned, the sound seems bad outside the car but inside it feels good to me.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah it's not bad inside the car but I think it needs to have a bit more bass in it.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Rassva is offline Lannister

I get what you're saying, though I'm not sure if it's "bass" that's missing, never had the chance to study how the sound affects us, but I think the whole car interior feeling might be better if the developers would include sound and vibration that is inaudible, even though we can't hear it, it would have an effect on our bodies.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

When you compare the GT Sport sound to the real thing then you can see what is missing, but it is good to see they are on the right track sound wise for a change.

This might be a good video for that comparison:

I'm a bit mental.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    When you compare the GT Sport sound to the real thing then you can see what is missing, but it is good to see they are on the right track sound wise for a change.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well you know me and coffee, so it's quite possible I do.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I've noticed that in some cars the interior sounds are better than the exterior and vice versa, the Gtr for example isn't all that nice from the inside but when you do into the exterior cam you get that distinctive GTR sound which I think they got spot on,

This is from playing the GT sport beta a hell of a lot over the past few weeks .

15. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

I think that the GT sounds are missing some trebble. Take AC sounds for example, I think they got it right on the interior, taking the engine to its redline sounds almost as pleasing as the real thing. Anyways, this GT doesn't sound vacuum like :P. Btw, I hate the RPM counter on the middle of the screen

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    This is from playing the GT sport beta a hell of a lot over the past few weeks .
    And there was me thinking nobody here had gotten into that.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

What? GT sport Beta? how to access it?

edit: nvm found how.
    Last edited by carlos_69; 03/05/17 at 18:16 PM.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

18. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I really wanna get the ps4 pro for this, just waiting for the wheel support list.

19. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    And there was me thinking nobody here had gotten into that.

Quite lucky I got in.

20. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Gran Turismo Sport Extended Porsche Trailer Released

An extended version of the trailer that announced that Porsche and Gran Turismo were finally going to officially meet, has been released. And this time we get the red car's version of events of that fateful meeting on the Nordschleife.

Lasting just over 3 minutes and devoid of any music to interfere, this new cut shows even more footage...

Read more on this...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last