1. tduck is offline Qwuack Qwuack!

Default Porsche Officially Confirmed For Gran Turismo Sport!

After damn near 20 years, Porsche is finally making its official appearance in Gran Turismo. The iconic brand has been sorely missed from the racing titan except for a hidden away attempt back in the GT3 days, where Kazunori Yamauchi tried to get his own 996 GT3 into the game, but unfortunately had to suffer the disappointment of not being...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

My goodness the visual quality of these things in this game are going to be unreal! It's crazy it has taken this long for Porsche to come to what is probably the best known of all the racing games.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

EA exclusive license. It has ended recently.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

I would have titled this thread "Gran Turismo Sport Does Porsche. You guys knew that, right?"