Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default The Big E3 2017 New News Thread!

It's time for the TBEEE2017NNT thread which can only mean one thing! I've been eating alphabety spaghetti again. Or it's nearly time for E3 2017! Surely we can be sure that there will be some big announcements this year as there has been every year. But who will pack the biggest punch this year? Will it be the big daddys of E3 in Sony or Microsoft or will it be from the likes of EA, Bethesda or Activision?

Conference Date/Time Stream Link
    EA TBA Youtube - EA
    Bethesda TBA Twitch
    Microsoft TBA Xbox
    PC Gaming Show TBA PCGamingShow
    Ubisoft TBA Twitch - YouTube
    Sony TBA Twitch - UStream
    Nintendo TBA Twitch - Nintendo

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That acronym is catchy!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Jeeez it only feels like 10-12 weeks ago that we were making the threads for E3 2016 and having them ignored (j/k ), how is it E3 2017 already

Are we expecting a big year for hardware?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    Jeeez it only feels like 10-12 weeks ago that we were making the threads for E3 2016 and having them ignored (j/k ), how is it E3 2017 already

Are we expecting a big year for hardware?
    Yeah, Microsoft will most likely show the Scorpio in full force and that should something no one should miss. If it's running a 2 hour port of a forza tech demo at 4k 60fps at 66% of its power with a full grid it's going to be amazing.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

EA Play is starting shortly. Let's see what's new (sequels!) with them. Really want to see more of the new NFS, its handling and how angry the cops are now.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Tough watch that new NFS Payback bit, quite a lot of non-playing cut ins within that small gameplay segment.

Last edited by Diablo; 10/06/17 at 19:46 PM. Reason: added video
    I'm a bit mental.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Michael Bay much, the handling looks weird, like a mix of NFS 2015 and The Run physics

But i have to say I kinda like it already

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Battlefront 2 looked as nuts and chaotic as the previous. I've only watched my kid-brother play it but it always looks a lot of fun and has plenty of action and I know from the leaked gameplay of BF2 earlier, that he is well hyped for this one too.

A Way Out looked promising at the start of its reveal but from the gameplay clips and some of the methods you can use, it kind of fell down a bit in my estimations. There's still time to improve on it mind, might be one to keep a beady eye on.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Milli is online now An eternal apprentice.

Liked the Battlefront too. I am not into shooting games, but i'd give that one a try. And NFS is... well, Fast and Furious.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The next Xbox, codename Project Scorpio looks like it might very well be called... wait for it: Xbox Scorpio. (found via a BestBuy.ca leak)

Oops sorry wrong image.

It's speculated that the price will be $499. This has been heard during rehearsals by some who are around the area. Interesting that they appear to be dropping the 'Xbox One' mind you. For a console that is supposed to the ultimate Xbox One that seems a bit of a weird one if it's true.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Any of you going to watch the Microsoft conference in a little under an hour from now?

Forza Motorsport 7 will be there amongst other things.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Forza Motorsport 7 and dynamic weather. SOLD!

Metro EXODUS looked extremely good and quite full on. Going to have to keep your wits about when playing that I feel.

AssCreed Origins. The trailer made the game look real good, the gameplay segment was a bit hollow imo but then they still got time to work on it and knowing it is the AC IV team behind it. I have faith.

State of Decay 2 looks AWESOME!!
    I'm a bit mental.

13. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Literally me with metro, forza 7, assassins creed, life is strange and everything else.

14. Ryzza5 is offline .

So who's getting an XBOXX come November? I'm tempted, and I have no idea why. I mean, I don't play that much, and my TV already has all my media consumption needs built in.

I'm still waiting for my Internet to be connected and only have a couple of GB left on my mobile phone so annoying can't watch any of the streams or videos.

Also, apologies to @Camel for blatantly copying his 2016 E3 OP - I was certain at least one person would notice

15. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Me most likely, completely depends on how much money I can burn on a new console and all these new games.

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ubisoft E3 is about to start! Let's see these boats and planes, and whatever treat they got for us at the end.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

No Aisha Tyler this year *turns off*

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Mario and Rabbids and Miyamoto himself on the stage. That's a big thing! Ubisoft must be bricking it but if they pull it off, oh mama!
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

This Rabbid kingdom game is something I could see myself killing hours with and really enjoying if someone placed it in front of me for free, but this type of game doesn't make me want to hand over money or make me want to queue in line for.

It does look like a pretty fun game though.

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You got to love that Rabbids humour. Must be quite a lot of fun to make a game like that knowing that creating stupidity is all a part of the development.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last