Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I love Assassins Creed and I did prefer the older games set in older times, so I'm glad to see us head to Egyptian times.

--- Post Updated ---

WOW. That The Crew 2 trailer was 10/10, stunning.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What in the absolute out of the blue direction was that for The Crew 2! Even after hearing about details from the leak I was unsure of what had actually been seen but that was outrageous for how much was incorporated into it. This team is nothing but ambitious!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

The driving dynamics looked a bit wishy washy but the graphics and content looked absolutely stunning.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Trying to get caught up here...

State of Decay 2: Graphics wise looks good, mechanics looks bad though - just like the first one

Life is Strange: a prequel... and a sequel coming eventually? Weird. Worried BTS will ruin Life is Strange.

The Crew 2: fair dues Ivory Tower, that trailer destroyed NFS Payday.. payback... whatever.

--- Post Updated ---

Holy ambition batman! Ivory Tower are going all out. Physics do look... well... unchanged... but we can hope.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah the handling will make or break it for most for sure. Planes and boats seemed to fly and glide well mind.

This Skull & Bones game is looking awesome. So cool that Ubi listened to people's requests for taking the best bits of ACIV and making a whole game out of it.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Transference... Black Mirror meets VR... utterly terrifying. I want it.

--- Post Updated ---

Ah... the just dance segment... *mutes*
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That was a fantastic UbiE3 imo. Lots of really good games of various types shown off and most doing things that have been asked of from their players.

Next up is Sony in a bit over 4 hours!
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

While I'm basically over Minecraft for now (been there, done that), this super graphics pack for Xbox/Win10 versions of the game looks pretty solid:
    'Minecraft' looks like a completely different game in 4K

Also, the Australian game ratings board has let slip that Telltale Games have new episodes of their Minecraft Story Mode on the way, which is something I will pick up since I did enjoy the first lot of 8 episodes.

9. Rassva is offline Lannister

Page 2 of 2 First 12