1. beanybob is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Map music is gone

Sorry for my second help post in 3 days (should I be posting somewhere else?) but the music when I'm on the map doesn't play anymore. I never touched a setting to turn it off and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. Has anyone else had this problem? I think it's an issue with my gamesave because I get the music back when I switch to a backup.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Have you checked in the Options > Audio menu so see if one of the sliders is muted? Otherwise you may try reinstalling.

3. Rassva is offline Lannister

I had a similar problem with tdu2, when I was starting it the volume mixer made it silent or 15%. You should check that too.
    Also, as Ryzza said, the mute things are some little rectangular buttons underneath the volume sliders, check if all of them are orange, they're hard to notice if you don't know what you're looking for.
    BTW, reinstalling it won't fix it.
    Last edited by Rassva; 24/03/17 at 12:04 PM.

4. beanybob is offline Just a Skidmark

I looked at the audio settings and everything is unmuted and all the way up.