Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Loek is offline Driving in style

I tried but I can't find a good tune for the 570S so I "tenporarily postponed" it and then forgot it inbetween my Online Adventure adventures.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

2. ViralBunny is offline Rusted Banger

If we go by the FM6 rivals/time trials rules of yesteryear the winner of the weekly challenge choose a track/vehicle on sunday so the moderators can update on monday. And you don't get to choose more than once in a row. If the previous winner wins two in a row the runner-up selects the second week. Liked that concept 👍

3. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Don't look for a tune, build your own. Learn how the suspension works and tune it yourself.

4. Loek is offline Driving in style

@Milli not sure if you aimed that at me but that is what I was doing. But I couldn't adjust the car so that it's drivable but still fast. I'm not an expert in this kind of stuff so I struggled a bit and left it.
    I can try to set a time though. But it's probably not fast enough.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

5. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

@Loek if you want I can share my tune, check for TDUK under Mclaren 570S (use search and put description)

6. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

2.19.500 not bad for my driving but that corner/jump near the festival catches me all the times i'm full throtle through there

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

7. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

Quote Originally Posted by carlos_69 »
    2.19.500 not bad for my driving but that corner/jump near the festival catches me all the times i'm full throtle through there
    if you're using manual transmission then just before that corner use 4th gear. check the video I posted

Page 2 of 2 First 12