View Poll Results: 'the banner contest' #87 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1) Loekie5500

3 15.79%
  • 2) Rassva

7 36.84%
  • 3) mau92

7 36.84%
  • 4) hassan1995

7 36.84%
  • 5) robillard3381

2 10.53%
  • 6) TimBud *DQ*

1 5.26%
  • 7) Loz

8 42.11%
  • 8) Milli

2 10.53%
  • 9) Paladin Skylark

4 21.05%
  • 10) Eeshan

0 0%
  • 11) carlos_69

4 21.05%
  • 12) superhyper

3 15.79%
  • 13) Ozzmcom

1 5.26%
  • 14) TIMELESS

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

1. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Default tbc: 'the banner contest' #87 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Loz

The Banner Contest!

It was neck and neck (and neck) until the very end last week, but unfortunately @hassan1995 won again, somehow. This weeks theme was picked by the runner(s) up @Loekie5500 and @cis4care who also submitted some awesome entries. Blame them if you don't understand the theme, thanks.

Theme: Estate Cars, Station Wagons, and Shooting-brakes

Deadline: Sun 5th March, 2017 - Entries | Sun 19th March, 2017 - Votes

PRIZE

• The winning entry or entries will be posted up on our community forum banner and if large enough will also be put on our social channels too. (if multiple winners then images will be split between these as we see fit)

RULES

• Stick to the implied theme (don't look for loopholes) - any being awkward for the sake of it will make you ineligible for entry
    • Images must not exceed 5MB, and dimensions must be at least 1280x720. (please do not crop your pics to the banner dimensions)
    • No post-production or editing of entry images except to crop or resize please, raw from the game is what we want - use the game settings to set up your image correctly
    • The post that contains your entry image must be labelled with 'ENTRY POST' (makes it clear what image you are going with & for us to find )
    • If you change your mind on your entry image - DO NOT post updated images in later posts, edit and replace the previous image with the new one (up until thread is locked for Poll creation)
    • Each entrant must also cast a vote - if you fail to vote, your entry will be disqualified from Poll results (those unable to vote are exempt from this)
    • You cannot vote for yourself - instant disqualification if so
    • Winner chooses the next theme, unless they won prior, in which case the runner up decides - if no pick within 24 hours then theme will be 'Open' meaning you have creative freedom for your entry (still must be vehicular based)
    • Winner has 24 hours to create a new thread or can PM or reply in the current 'tbc' thread to have a staff member do so instead
    • Winner must not try to sneak new rules in the new thread or alter existing rules - be clear on your theme to avoid this
    • Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible) (Please mention what game your screenshot is from if not obvious)
    • Entering the competition with a TDU2 picture may result in suspension/ban of your account.
    • Each contest is broken into an entries part and then a voting part, after which the winner(s) will be decided from the poll results

Good luck, godspeed, hail hydra, and remember you can use your Gallery space to host your entry.

#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Theme: Estate Cars, Station Wagons, and Shooting-brakes
    From the entries below pick up to a maximum of 3 and vote for them in the poll up top.

1) Loekie5500

2) Rassva

3) mau92

4) hassan1995

5) robillard3381

6) TimBud *DQ*

--- Entry removed due to being too small ---

7) Loz

^Click to Enlarge^

8) Milli

9) Paladin Skylark

Attachment 28259

10) Eeshan

Attachment 28245

11) superhyper

12) carlos_69

13) Ozzmcom

Attachment 28298

14) TIMELESS

I'm a bit mental.

3. Loek is offline Driving in style

Entry post

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. Rassva is offline Lannister

Entry post

5. mau92 is online now Car Aficianado

Entry post!

6. Loek is offline Driving in style

Bit double sided on this one, it's a nice shot but the car with the top on it is a van, without it, it's a ute if you ask me. On the other side I know how few estates Forza has, bit of diversity is always nice. Personally I call it a no because it's a bit far fetched but I'll check with @cis4care because I still like the idea.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

7. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

It's a ute plain and simple, and with the hardtop on it's a panel van not a station wagon.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

8. cis4care is offline Resident candle pokerer

Quote Originally Posted by Eeshan »
    Entry Post

Holden.

PS: This is actually a state wagon, I removed the hardtop.
    Is the theme really not straight-forward enough? Just because the same model has a wagon variant also does not qualify a completely different body style to be entered here. Try again, hombre.

9. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Entry post

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

Yep, that's definitely 100% a ute. I'm pretty sure most station wagons (at least for Holden) have 5 seats - rears can often be folded down or potentially removed but you can still tell since the rear is lined like a normal car boot. A ute would typically have a non-lined hard plastic or metal tray that can be hosed down. A ute with a canopy (enclosed rear) still has a different shape to the wagon. The wagon is streamlined, the canopy looks much more removable (and often is).

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's a nice shot @Eeshan but it does not apply to the theme of this contest. Keep it for the future though.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Yep, that's definitely 100% a ute. I'm pretty sure most station wagons (at least for Holden) have 5 seats - rears can often be folded down or potentially removed but you can still tell since the rear is lined like a normal car boot. A ute would typically have a non-lined hard plastic or metal tray that can be hosed down. A ute with a canopy (enclosed rear) still has a different shape to the wagon. The wagon is streamlined, the canopy looks much more removable (and often is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    It's a nice shot @Eeshan but it does not apply to the theme of this contest. Keep it for the future though.
    Thanks for the clarification fellas. I will update with a suitable picture in a while.

13. robillard3381 is offline :)

@hassan1995, you want to win 3 times in a row? Impressive shot!

Edit: ENTRY POST

No chance with an old game entry, had to come back to shift 2 to take this shot...
    Last edited by robillard3381; 02/03/17 at 11:29 AM.

14. TimBud is offline brmm

Entry Poast

15. Loz
    Loz is offline SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Entry Post

^Click to Enlarge^

Question abput Rule 3. Is there absolutly no editing? The image appeared quite a bit brighter ingame but on here it's quite dark. I would have liked to bring the exposure up a little bit before entry.

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

16. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Entry Post

17. cis4care is offline Resident candle pokerer

That... Is a hatchback.

18. Rassva is offline Lannister

Hatchback DOES NOT MEAN station wagon, estate or shooting break.
    Last edited by superhyper; 02/03/17 at 11:32 AM. Reason: dude

19. Loek is offline Driving in style

Nice shot again but it's a hatchback. Look at cars like the Ford Focus Wagon compared to the normal Focus if it's confusing.

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Best way to make sure you entry is valid is search google for the car you want to use then add estate or wagon at the end and see if there are results for it.

Well known estates: Audi RS4/6, BMW 3/5 Touring, MB C/E Estate/Wagon, Volvo 850/V40/V70, Nissan Stagea, Mitsubishi Galant/Legnum? Estate and others of that body type.

Shooting brakes are easy to find as the term is typically in the name of the vehicle itself or can be clarified with a search.

You know what they say @Eeshan: Third time lucky!
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last