1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Bathurst 12 Hour Highlights

One key difference this year was the inclusion of V8 Supercars championship drivers in this year's teams.

Pole position on-board lap - Ferrari 488 GT3 twin turbo:

Thrilling final 35 minutes of the race - main fight is between Ferrari and Mercedes

All crashes from practice, qualifying, and the race (might spoil the previous video)

Last edited by Ryzza5; 19/02/17 at 06:45 AM.

2. PsychoticMammal is offline Beep Beep

I was watching it live for the last hour or two, couldn't believe that Merc binned it so close to the finish! It was a really good battle though for a while there.

3. Matt_Supercar is offline Aston Martin Enthusiast

I watched the race live on TV, bad luck to the Merc AMG but it was fast and was a strong contender. Congrats to the Ferrari, Porsche and Bentley.
    My favourite and ultimate dream car is the Aston Martin One-77
    Check out my site http://thesupercargang.weebly.com