1. Arnaud Acking is offline ACKING_QC

Default I want to post something about the music in TDU2 but don't want to put any effort in about doing so.

I will probably get shout at that it is the wrong section but EVERY TDU2 players that got its time into the game will recognize this song..

I maybe one of the few that took the time to look it up, but listen to this :
    Last edited by Arnaud Acking; 31/01/17 at 00:42 AM.
    TDU2: ACKINGQC ** I'm a special kind of special **

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Can we shout about the non-descriptive thread title?

3. Arnaud Acking is offline ACKING_QC

updated!

oh and btw did you recognized it ?
    TDU2: ACKINGQC ** I'm a special kind of special **

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

MOD EDIT: Thread title changed to be more descriptive and also moved to the correct section as this has nothing to do about modding.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

I dont recognise this at all...

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    MOD EDIT: Thread title changed to be more descriptive and also moved to the correct section as this has nothing to do about modding.
    Only just spotted this.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.