Topic:

Hardcore 24.7

1. shorkey is offline Just a Skidmark

Wink Hardcore 24.7

well i started a drift club and looking for drivers,is someone interested in joining?

it's really hard to find people who's drift in this game,even in hardcore

of course you need to have hardcore mode and know how to drift but is you need help drifting i'll be gladly to teach you

but guys if you wanna join ad me on XBL "zhorkey"

2. Murcielago is offline Life Begins At 170

Oooh, a drift club! Goodie!

I may join, my own club isn't doing so hot - only about 12 members, none of them active but 1.

I'll send you a friend request, and if I decide to hand it over, I'll give you notice.

'đ Łıĸē ŧ ŵĸє ūp ıи a Đяєам, ωhєЯє тhєў dФn'т ςгξλМ шıтhфuт Мıєгў

3. 2044208jkl is offline Just a Skidmark

yo hey i want to join too it sounds good