View Poll Results: 'the banner contest' #84 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1) Loekie5500

5 18.52%
  • 2) Ozzmcom

15 55.56%
  • 3) mau92

18 66.67%
  • 4) CLR-GTR

2 7.41%
  • 5) Ryzza5

0 0%
  • 6) carlos_69

3 11.11%
  • 7) Paladin Skylark

0 0%
  • 8) The Compensator

3 11.11%
  • 9) nfsMIB

2 7.41%
  • 10) hassan1995

12 44.44%
  • 11) TIMELESS (Mr Softie)

4 14.81%
  • 12) Andeas¹

3 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

1. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

2009, tho

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Oh yes it is Never mind me.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Change it quick before Milli finds out
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

4. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

I don't care about anymore Scott. Said it before, will keep my word.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

As Milli doesn't care anymore I made the theme 'JDM', so every entry that fits that criteria is valid and is included in the poll. I thought she was still of the "90s only" but with the recent entry (that was removed by the poster themselves) and her most recent comment it's clear that's not the case anymore.

POLL OPEN

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Despite the whole trying to stick to the theme nonsense you guys managed to put in a decent amount of entries so thanks for that and good luck to all who entered!

*if you have less than 10 posts then you can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote
    I'm a bit mental.

6. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Next theme: Anything With 4 Wheels

7. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

wait what, I thought I was disqualified.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You weren't DQ, your entry was invalid as it was of a vehicle not from the 90s which is how the theme started. But, over the course the topic got muddied and unnecessarily complicated so it's been made simply 'JDM'. Now all entries as long as they are JDM aligned, are valid.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Thank you for digging up and including my entry

10. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Last edited by CLR-GTR; 23/01/17 at 16:31 PM.

11. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    Voted
    you forgot something

12. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

You, sir, saved the day.

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

mau, carlos and softie for me, very closely followed by the compensator. well done guys.

14. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

I really don't mind anymore. I picked a theme, and then people kept trying to decide what was and what was not valid by their own decisions... ask me to pick the theme went completelly non-sense, as apparently everyone decided to give inputs in it.

Plus, i knew you all would miss a Lancer Evolution VI T.M.E., which is also 2000 and not 1999.

Next time, don't ask the winner to pick a theme, pick it yourselves. Easy, isn't it? Spare everyone from the trouble it can cause.

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Milli, this is week #84, and asking winners to pick their theme has worked 95%+ of the time so we'll stick with it, but thanks for your feedback.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If your theme choice needs bullet points, it's not a good theme. Your theme was fine until you brought the 'no post 90s bodykits/parts' stipulation in. That's when it got needlessly complicated.

The majority of previous picks have went by with little issue.

As the saying goes: Keep it simple stupid.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

As i said, it was simple. 1990 to 1999 JDM cars and touring cars. No Fast and Furious cars. It was very simple. Very easy to understand, and appart from 2 entries being from 2000, everyone have stick to the theme. So, i really fail to see where it was "complicated".

Edit: Actually 3. But the last entry probably got uploaded after it changed to JDM.

Edit 2: But ok, lesson learned. Nothing you guys should worry about from now on.
    Last edited by Milli; 24/01/17 at 00:24 AM.

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Next time, don't ask the winner to pick a theme, pick it yourselves. Easy, isn't it? Spare everyone from the trouble it can cause.
    You do realize this system has worked for 83 weeks before this one?

Had you been more clear to begin with none of this would have happened. You posted a number of images saying "this is allowed, this isn't, we all know the difference". No we don't and I even said so out loud in the thread. Did you ever clear this up properly? No! Instead you somehow play offended when people are being confused.

Instead in the chatbox - where everything older than 3 days is permanently wiped - you bring up that 90's cars with body kits that are from the 00's are against your theme and again seem to expect this is something everyone should just understand.

In this thread instead of finally explaining you've pretty much given up and just resorted to telling people "just take another car, how hard can it be".

Stop acting like such a victim, you haven't done much to help us out yourself.

[edit:] Oh, now you bring up touring cars as well, this is the first time at least I have seen those mentioned. "90's JDM" seemed clear enough, then you go "no FnF".... right? Hassan enters a Toyota Supra. That's both 90's and VERY FnF in my book but somehow it still fits what you have in your mind. Don't tell us what you're thinking isn't complicated.

And no - I completely forgot the "90's" part of the theme when I took the picture of my S2000. That's why, when Tomas reminded me I removed it from my post altogether. It was Diablo who - after you stopped caring - over ruled your insanely complicated theme, simplified it massively to just "JDM" and graciously included it in the poll anyway.
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 24/01/17 at 00:36 AM.

19. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    You do realize this system has worked for 83 weeks before this one?

Had you been more clear to begin with none of this would have happened. You posted a number of images saying "this is allowed, this isn't, we all know the difference". No we don't and I even said so out loud in the thread. Did you ever clear this up properly? No! Instead you somehow play offended when people are being confused.

Instead in the chatbox - where everything older than 3 days is permanently wiped - you bring up that 90's cars with body kits that are from the 00's are against your theme and again seem to expect this is something everyone should just understand.
    Yeah, i do, and i am sorry if have choosen a not "IN THE FACE" theme. It's ok.

But if you want to blame only me for all that, here are a couple of things... I tried to explain. Sorry if i thought that in this forum, which talks a lot about cars, didn't get the difference between a race car and a rice one. But things could be handled in a different way. And i am not blaming you for that, but it all could be handled and clarified in a different way. As a matter of fact, the chatbox conversation just happened to happen there, it was not something that people have choose to do it there.

And i am sorry, but i think i have every right to be upset, which is different than offended. What i tried to do, didn't work. It actually went totally backwards.

Edit: As a matter of fact, touring cars have been mentioned in the same post as the theme was. In the previous thread.
    Last edited by Milli; 24/01/17 at 00:45 AM.

20. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Okay. I think we've cleared things up enough, let's leave it there.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.