Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I think vettel needs to hush up and just race. He's in the thick of it in terms of publicity and he shouldn't attract anymore unwanted attention.

2. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Vettel wasn't the only one calling foul play
    Onto the bandwagon you go.
    Nope, I genuinely missed Ricciardo's call. The race was pretty dull so i wasn't paying full attention and Vettels radio message was almost instantly broadcast.
    But thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt Hassan... Sheesh :|
    You don't have to be so unwilling to heed my opinion just because you don't like me.
    I'm the first to admit that Hamilton can be as much of a douche as Vettel, but that's why they're both at the top of their game. I could not care less what either of them do outside of the race environment
    Last edited by TimBud; 1 week ago at 14:40 PM.

3. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Sorry, my bad. It's just that everyone I've spoken to that likes Hamilton has completely ignored that dani made the call too so I just assumed you did too.

My bad, apologies. I've also had an ear full from hamilton supporters too recently so that's also why
    Last edited by hassan1995; 1 week ago at 17:48 PM.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That'll do nicely.

Pretty decent race, always something to watch, fantastic drive from Ricciardo, shame Max couldn't get onto the podium.

Hammy now 1 point behind Vettel, a rather good weekend for him.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Sorry, my bad. It's just that everyone I've spoken to that likes Hamilton has completely ignored that dani made the call too so I just assumed you did too.

My bad, apologies. I've also had an ear full from hamilton supporters too recently so that's also why
    No stress matey... I do feel for you. A lot of Hamilton fans (actually the vast majority) can be proper douches... A lot of them don't even know what F1 is.

Didn't manage to catch the race today and I made the mistake of going of Facebook so it all got spoiled for me.
    How did Alonso get on this time?

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by TimBud »
    No stress matey... I do feel for you. A lot of Hamilton fans (actually the vast majority) can be proper douches... A lot of them don't even know what F1 is.

Didn't manage to catch the race today and I made the mistake of going of Facebook so it all got spoiled for me.
    How did Alonso get on this time?
    DNF of course.

Honda need to disappear quickly.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. TimBud is offline brmm

They do.
    Although part of me really hopes they can succeed. Like McLaren they have so much pedigree in F1 and if they leave now I don't think they'll ever make it back in (or try to)

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That wasn't a bad race for a change. Okay Ham was away up front and so the actual result for the win wasn't really anything special but the Seb and Max battle was fun to watch at times, as was following Bottas' charge from further down the pack. I was so wanting to see Ham do some donuts at the end when he did his thing to the fans but I guess the FIA are still gits about that sort of thing huh?

Wish the other cars were battling up front to make the championship actually a fight but I guess with the seasonal changes that come in regularly this will likely not be something we will see until restrictions are universal or something.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456