Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

I've got to be honest, from the thumbnail I thought they were MX5's or Fiats.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

What the hell was that race?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Boy oh boy.

That's all that needs to be said, I don't want a 20 page argument.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Indeed, that's why i didn't say much more than I did, I went on twitter towards the end of the race and it's just one of those issues where one side won't be able to convince the other etc, no point haha

Fab race though, no matter how much drama and crap goes down, Ric on the podium always puts a smile on my face.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Can't forget to mention stroll on the podium, shame bottas nipped him right at the end, excellent race however.

6. TimBud is offline brmm

What a race.
    Was a shame for Stroll to miss out on the 2nd place, but is really good to see that that kind of finish is actually possible in F1 again.

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

for a moment there I thought you guys were only just getting around to watching that red bull caravan race, whoops

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

No further action for Vettel

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Not a good look for the FIA. Should have been given a much harsher penalty imo.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

"The FIA also notes that Scuderia Ferrari is aligned with the values and objectives of the FIA."

That was the only sentence within that press release anyone needed to read tbh, it says everything.

11. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Ah so is it you replying to any F1 tweet with that gif at the moment?

13. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

It's a brilliant gif, and 100% appropriate to the situation haha.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

All this drama certainly makes me want to watch more of the build up and pre-race interviews before this weekend's GP though, which is probably one of the contributing factors to Vettel not getting any further punishment. It definitely creates more drama. The other contributing factor being Jean Todt's unrivaled hard-on for Ferrari.

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Stuck having to get into F1 because of the BTCC summer break.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

'We're not going to give Vettel any further punishment for being a giant vagina because we want the championship to be decided on the track!'

'Oh, you changed your gearbox? are you crazy!? 5 PLACE GRID PENALTY!'

The latter thing is indiscriminate, not calling foul play againt HAM, I just think it underlines what a joke F1 is at the moment. Brundle has been complaining about these unnecessary penalties for a while now.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

First 2 laps, last 2 laps, those in between was a bit boring

Amazing start by Bottas!

18. TimBud is offline brmm

Bottas' start was superb... Of course Vettel had to call foul play.
    Loved how he told him that if there was one more lap he would have had him... Yeah but there wasn't Seb

Gutted for Alonso too, he had a decent start only to be screwed over by Kvyat.

19. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Vettel wasn't the only one calling foul play
    Onto the bandwagon you go.

This was a repeat of Russia too little too late for vettel unfortunately.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Vettel wasn't the only one calling foul play
    Onto the bandwagon you go.

This was a repeat of Russia too little too late for vettel unfortunately.
    There is a certain sense of irony though when you take into account his behaviour in Baku, but yeah, Ricciardo was also complaining about it. If I were Bottas i'd be a bit annoyed, it looked like the most perfect start allowed and everyone was still saying he jumped it at the end of the race even after race control gave it the thumbs up

We're approaching half way through the season, so the discussion will quickly become dominated by who is getting what seat next year. Should be an interesting one until McLaren let people know what they're doing with their engines next year.

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last