Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Monaco started dull, I imagine a fair few people turned over around lap 20 when it just looked like it was going to be a procession of 78 formation laps.

What happened around lap 60? Did people decide to put on a show? It got crazy.

I'd be disappointed if I were Raik, it was very obvious the overcut was much better than the undercut coming into the race today, his team gifted his victory to Vettel

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Vettel is getting a lot of backlash, so is Ferrari from all the Internet warriors and Hamilton himself, it was evident vettel was faster before and after the pit stop and he deserved the win. I hope kimi gets a few wins this year but it wasn't vettels fault.

Hamilton needs to go sulk somewhere else.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

At the end of the day Vettel himself shouldn't receive much of the backlash, strategy is almost always decided by the team during the race, not the driver. He drove very very well and crossed the finish line first, not much you can criticise him for today.

However I do think Kimi could have won if the team pushed for him to win and got behind him as much as they did with Vettel.

I didn't watch many of the post race debriefings as I had some things to do before Indy500 started (fabbbbb race to watch), what was Hamilton moaning about? I think his car had an issue they couldn't fix under Parc Fermι, which I imagine would be pretty frustrating to then have to drive for a few hours. 7th from 13th is pretty good going for Monaco, so he shouldn't be too disappointed.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

He said that this race showed Ferrari are favouring vettel over kimi *cough* bottas *cough* Bahrain and Spain, they might be however I don't think Hamilton is in a position to say that.

5. TimBud is offline brmm

Raikonnen should have won that race and deserved too. His initial pace comfortably kept Seb at bay, but as is the trend with F1 it was won by strategy. And won by a strategy that shouldn't work at Monaco, which does stingy suggest favouring by Ferrari (lets be fair here, they are renowned for having favourites).

A real shame for Button, he saw a gap and went for it... whether it was a wise move or not, who cares. It was nice to see some action.

Not sure where the Hamilton moans came from, all the interviews I saw and read he came across positive and more than happy with a 7th place (especially as his team told him the best they could hope for was 10th). His comments about Ferrari are pretty fair because its what most people (and the media) are thinking. Sure we don't know for sure, but their strategy over the next few will reveal more.

6. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Vettel was faster than kimi before the pit stop and was considerably faster after, i love kimi but this was sebs race.

7. TimBud is offline brmm

His pace after the pitstop is irrelevant because he'd been kicked in the balls by his team... if he'd been allowed to stay in front Vettel wouldn't have got past

8. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

His pace before was quicker...

9. TimBud is offline brmm

Its impossible for Vettel's pace to be quicker when he was behind. At best it was the same... otherwise why didn't he overtake?
    It wasn't and his bosses had to engineer the overtake for him...

You'd be singing a completely different tune if Hamilton and won over Bottas the same way

10. Rassva is offline Lannister

Like how Ham usually wins when the other Merc is in front of him?
    Ferrari started from the front, if there was some strategy going on, Vettel would've been first at the first corner. On this track it isn't worth a team order to make the other driver get past as it could end up being detrimental to the team, a slight mistake would've ruined the 1-2 positions for them.

11. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

It's not impossible for his pace to be slower when he was running in the 15s and kimi was in the 17s. I'm not sure if you watch the same races as us, wasn't it bottas who was left out of the pits to hold back Vettle so Hamilton can catch up or was I dreaming?

12. TimBud is offline brmm

When did I say Vettel's pace was slower or that Raikonnen's was faster? Gosh you need to read more carefully instead of jumping on comments that weren't made... I'll repeat it again though just so we're all clear "Raikkonnens initial pace comfortably kept Seb at bay.

Plus I wasn't talking about Mercs tactics in this race, I was merely pointing out that if they used similar strategy to allow Hamilton to win race instead of Bottas you'd be spitting feathers. Although you've already jumped on the slightest mention of Hamilton winning, so...

13. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

'Its impossible for Vettel's pace to be quicker when he was behind'

14. TimBud is offline brmm

Again, when did I say Vettel's pace was slower or that Raikonnen's was faster?

15. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Jesus christ, when saying it's impossible for Vettel's pace to be quicker you're insinuating he was slower. Its not impossible for someone behind to have quicker lap times.

16. TimBud is offline brmm

Calm down hassan, thats just how YOU chose to read it. Because its suits your opinion.
    Ever since I've posted in this thread recently you've consistently challenged my opinion and twisted what I've said to create an argument... its getting quite boring now.

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

Red Bull caravan racing

18. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Those Astons really don't suit that livery imo, they're way too classy for all this hooning nonsense.

19. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Who cares, that was brilliant

20. Rassva is offline Lannister

Who cares, that was brilliant
    If there were Mercedes cars you would've been upset

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last