Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I doubt Alonso will make the jump to indycar, I think he's just trying to win the triple crown (monaco gp, indy 500 and le mans). I wouldn't be surprised if he skipped the baku gp in favor of le mans this year
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

2. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I think every driver would jump to le mans to avoid Baku

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I'd quite like to go to the Baku GP though, it looks like it would be an interesting experience. Similar to Monaco, it might be boring on the TV but in person it is much more enjoyable than Silverstone and some of the other big tracks.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Of course there's the street race atmosphere but why not go to Monaco/Singapore then, Baku circuit is literally the biggest pile of garbage Hermann Tilke has ever produced and that's saying something
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

Page 3 of 3 First 123