Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

1. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Lightbulb Share your gaming clips! (2 minutes or less)

"But Santtu, don't we already have a thread for gaming videos?"

Yes.

"Then what's this all about?"

Well listen up! This thread here is meant for your short gaming clips. Both the Xbox One and the Playstation 4 are capable of saving the last few cool moments that might have happened to you during the gameplay - those are the clips I'm talking about. Unlike in the gaming video thread, the videos you post here should be kept quite short so that it'll take less effort for people to watch them.

"But Santtu, I have this extremely cool 1 hour race recording from my favourite racing sim! What do I do wit-"

You post it in the aforementioned gaming video thread.Even though there's this thread now you can still use the old one! This thread is meant for sharing all your cool clips that you might have recorded on your Xbox that you want to show everyone but nobody bothers watching them on their Xbox. The old thread is for posting this sweet lap you nailed on the Nordschleife or this trailer you made for this sweet upcoming racing sim etc.

"Okay, so how do I share these clips?"

You're in luck! In case you're a bit lost, I've made handy guides for capturing clips and sharing them here! You can find them at the bottom of the opening post in this thread. Obviously if you know how to do them in a different fashion, you're obviously more than welcome to do it your own way.

I don't think I need to be posting any big rules about it, let's keep the max clip length in this thread at 1-2 minutes. Short and sweet. Longer than that and you should turn to the video thread. And please warn others if there's NSFW content in your clips.

tl;dr We want to see your 1-2 min clips where something cool, stupid, funny or happened.

Let's get this thread going with a clip from a few weeks back when I was playing Forza Horizon 3 with @hassan1995 @mau92 and @Rassva

We were playing infected and headed into this tube only to find out that the game area ran out at the other end and the only way out was the same way we came in. Mau was the infected and he was already entering the tube so Hassan panicked, Rass didn't get out either but I didn't give up.

Got my blood flowing quite well Start sharing your clips people!

Last edited by superhyper; 11/01/17 at 17:11 PM.
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

2. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

I only have 1 clip which was pre-recorded with my phone But thanks for the tutorial on how to make a clip on Xbox, deffo will check that out.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

3. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Be sure to show us once you start recording
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

4. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Oh yeah I remember that... My Mini Xraid was fuc**d up and made things easier for you to slip away on those minis

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha that was unreal how you scraped past them all. You missed a golden opportunity to do a road runner *beep beep* at the end though.

Interesting that it got your blood flowing ...perhaps you meant it got your blood pumping?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Could be, english is a tough language

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

How short is short?

8. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    How short is short?
    How long is a piece of string?

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    How short is short?
    Keep reading and you'll get there.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

I was too busy finding the lap record for the Nordschliefe

11. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

RKO by pillar.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That went well.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Mild bumper car action on AC

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That did NOT go well.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Went well for me

16. Ryzza5 is offline .

Reminds me of a cheat code for one of the old Need for Speed games that changed your driving camera view to something like that - was good fun for split screen races.

17. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

He frightened me

18. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Lovely clips, I feel like the Forza crash is something that could happen to me in, well, basically every single race Also love the close racing Kelv, kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole clip

Here's me playing GTA with @Paladin Skylark and crashing into a guy so hard that he woke up a block away before he got annihilated by our MG.

Don't worry - he deserved it Keep the videos coming

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Lol what... should he have died from the initial clattering you gave him or was it a bullets only type thing? Man I miss that game.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

That was freeroam so he should have been quite dead from the impact I started playing again around christmas after a looong break and I'm really enjoying the game again

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last