1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

They have added so much to it, it's actually unbelievable just how much free additional content, gameplay and modes they have given. Obviously they do it with the intent to get the transaction cards sold but it's not forced, and as long as you play the game you don't need to consider them.

It's kind of worrying for the future of the series but then again GTA V has sold over 60 million I believe!
    I'm a bit mental.

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Yeah the amount of content is insane these days, it's actually quite tough trying to remember how little there was back on the 360. Making money ingame is really easy these days if you know what you're doing so that's not a problem, I just hope they won't make it harder again to sell more of their shark cards.

Also, rumours are saying that they were developing San Fierro and Las Venturas for the game as well but they were given up on when they realized the old consoles couldn't handle them - apparently now they've picked them up again and plan to release new cities as paid DLC for the game. I feel it's unlikely but hey - I sure wouldn't mind! Especially as we'll have to wait for GTA 6 for quite a few years with RDR2 on its way
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

3. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

The hitboxes for planes in Battlefield are not good, not good at all.

PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

If only that clip also included our voice chat

"What do you mean you're stuck in a bomber?"
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

5. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

deleted by me

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    If only that clip also included our voice chat

"What do you mean you're stuck in a bomber?"
    I read what you said before watching the clip and thought it was going to be a different kind of 'stuck'.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

Are you using Overwolf to GIF those? I'll have to go through some of my recent replays...

9. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Are you using Overwolf to GIF those? I'll have to go through some of my recent replays...
    Nah just recorded through GeForce and uploaded the video to gfycat which did all the giffing magic.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

10. Loek is offline Driving in style

S800 with Ducati engine got some crazy launch and it's very nice to drive!

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha blitzed the opposition entirely! Little thing went off like a rocket.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Skylark »
    The hitboxes for planes in Battlefield are not good, not good at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_scz...ature=youtu.be
    They werent good in BF3 why would they be better in BF1??

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

13. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Loekie5500 »
    https://youtu.be/VprwOfoNKQ4

S800 with Ducati engine got some crazy launch and it's very nice to drive!
    Interested to know what happened next tbh, it looked like you were about to lose it

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

14. Loek is offline Driving in style

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    Interested to know what happened next tbh, it looked like you were about to lose it
    What happened next is I pressed record, and quit the race I'm a n00b in Xbox stuff so my recordings seem to be 30 seconds at max. So this was the max I could get.

This was only because I knew that the S800 could do this.
    The race before it, I made a custom blueprint championship. This contained nothing but cars added in the car packs, so I called it Wallet Warriors Unite. Popular car among the elite were Titan Warriors; tough nuts to crack with, for instance, my AWD Honda Type-R.
    For some reason, the deadly launch on the S800 devastated all the Titans at the very start, surprising me harder than those Titans, I guess. It weighs nothing but has a lot of power.
    The rest of the race was very straight forward, I stood in pole the entire race, however I had racing tires and the Titans had rally's. So I was slipping through the hairpins and take the Titans on the after-corner-launch, but beat them.

Idk how to record all this :P On a very corner-y track, the S800 devastates cars you wouldn't believe.
    This particular clip however, I was only serious in the launch; the rest couldn't bother me

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

15. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Check the guide at the end of the opening post if you want to adjust the clip length

16. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Showing off my expert skills online in the Supra

17. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Looks like a typical online racing game lobby Here's the nicest shot I'll ever get in GTA Online so I should probably just stop playing now

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

@Kelvjy Was that an online race or were the AI just not feeling like racing clear today?

@superhyper You can just feel the OMG I JUST DID THAT!! as your character remains motionless for a while after. It was a damn fine shot mind so yeah give up, you can't top that.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    @Kelvjy Was that an online race or were the AI just not feeling like racing clear today?
    Online race I kicked it all off and then some glorious chaos followed

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha that makes it both worse and better then!
    I'm a bit mental.