Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. websunil77 is offline Just a Skidmark

2017 has to be great.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Should really post my own too:

Be more helpful to family in particular (in other areas than I usually am)
    and
    Be more realistic

The second one is more about making me stop putting things off as too many times I plan to do something or say I am going to do something but don't, and then something happens that shows I should have just done it. Live and learn for sure!
    I made some progress with the helping family thing but I still get annoyed with some of the more repeatable requests and asks.

The second started off well enough and has done me well in some areas, but others I am still non-willing to act on because I see little-to-no response to the work I have done or am doing. Ironically, this is detrimental to both causes because one causes a negative reaction to the other.

Personally I am at a better place than I was in 2016. As for professionally, I think I need to live up more to my username on here.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TIMELESS »
    Oooooh I have many. I'm determined to do many things this year, but at the core of it I really want to just enjoy 2017. I'm almost 22 (which is terrifying) and I feel like I've wasted the past 2 years so I'm going to make this one a fun year. I've already got tickets to see Green Day and Guns N' Roses, got a holiday to Aussieland in a few months, and I'm about to start learning how to drive. I just need to figure out what to do for the second half of the year.
    For the most part I did enjoy 2017. Guns N Roses was amazing, sold my Green Day tickets though Australia was a fantastic experience... dying to go back. Passed my test first time, loving driving.. couldn't give it up. Overall I've had more experiences and fun in 2017 than any other year of my life. Bring on 2018
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Not an original response but I want my new years resolution to be 3440x1440

2016 was pretty big for me. 2017 will either be bigger or more chill.

Resolution achieved! On top of upgrading my monitor I moved out of home into my own place at the start of June and started dating around the same time.

For 2018, I think I will stay 3440x1400.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow guys, then maybe ironic titles are the way to go then.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Search Tags

happy new year
new year resolutions