+ Reply to Thread

1. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

Thumbs up Did the jingle freaked you out?

GRAGH! HONESTLY!
    It's a cold winter night, 1:00AM yesterday, everyone was asleep, my speakers were on, I came here, suddenly pop and bang, I freaked out, my mom freaked out, my dog started barking, my neighbors woke up, my security guard came running.

Merry Christmas everybody. Sorry for late.

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

We've all been there, it's part of the season.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

It doesn't have to be

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

@Eeshan Haha it is a baptism of a fire type thing that most members will experience.

@Ryzza5 you could have simply made a request for miserable users to have an option to disable everything festive instead of going the ABP method but hey we know how you love to show how much of a sad act you are, whenever you can.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Saving a user from getting into trouble by triggering that off and saving you work having to build another user option is a win win in my book, not sure how you see that as sad.

Search Tags