Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Low grade interiors are one thing I really hate (yes this is how strongly I feel about it along with crappy sounds) now seeing in modern games. When Forza, DRIVECLUB, Gran Turismo, Project CARS and others reproduce them properly it feels kind of cheap when others don't.
    Sounds also are very important, I didnt pay attention to them when I was younger in TDU, after some time when I played it again, I found it funny that cars such as Saleen S7 had pretty much a vacum cleaner sound lol. Good thing we have mods

Quote Originally Posted by mau92 »
    You forgot the crappy sounds... And I agree with you, some cars have such a crappy interior, the gauges don't have the same font as the real ones... For example the BMW M5 or M4, man those are awful cockpits...
    Well at least not all cars sound like crap, I really enjoyed S7 Twin Turbo sound, the Focus RS sounds nice and few others i can't remember, but the cockpits annoy the living crap out of Me, the camera pos is awful in most cars, and the lack of detail, Agera R only has a working RPM gauge, same goes for Aventador, MP4-12C and a lot of other cars.

I mean seriously 2014 and they can't figure out how to make digital gauge clusters working? I'm pretty sure they can since the Raid/Circuit versions have working Motec style panels, but theyre too lazy to model them for rest of the cars, same thing in TDU2

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Just remaster TDU, simple
    Pretty much we need guy like Raxat from SLRR community...

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

2. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Some of the TDU sound mods were amazing and were better / more realistic than in any other next-gen games we have today. I remember someone's Enzo/FXX and 599 GTO sound mods in particular.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Doctor G was and is a master of that craft.

*and no it's not the toilet Lexus*
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Just remaster TDU, simple
    I tried my best with Ultra Community Pack.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's more a Redux hen. Or should I say Re ?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Re? What do you mean with Reducks?

7. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

dux
    ducks

pun

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Compensator »
    dux
    ducks

pun
    That one i got. But what he meant with redux?

9. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

I like this news.

10. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobSTi »
    I like this news.
    Look at this guy. He had not made a post for two years and he's come to just post in this thread.

What's happening

11. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Just like what happened when TDU Paradise's online revival was announced/released. We undug a whole layer of interweb thought to have turned into WayBack Machine material.

12. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

that's for leaving

and this is for coming back

14. BeSweeet is offline Speed Racer

Yesssss. Can't believe this one slipped by. I, like only a few others here, enjoyed TDU2, mainly because of the two large islands and the house aspect of it. Obviously, my main thing is having a huge play area, rather than physics and car selection. As long as they make a massive map, I'm happy.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out into something like FlatOut 3 where it was noticeably different than the other two and turned out to be a legitimate disaster.
    My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website

15. MISLcz is offline Modded TDU1 & TDU2 Player

@BeSweeet - Massive map isn't everything, just look at Fuel :P

16. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Amen to that. Fuel is the Mariana Trench of Codemasters portfolio. I think something the size of TDU's gameworlds or just a bit larger should do, anything much bigger just becomes very hard to keep interesting (because too much could look the same) and alive (with AI or other means). And Fuel is the perfect example of such a game.

17. BeSweeet is offline Speed Racer

Quote Originally Posted by MISLcz »
    @BeSweeet - Massive map isn't everything, just look at Fuel :P
    To me it is, so YMMV. I only played Forza Horizon 3 for a few hours because the map was not only small but sort of plain.
    My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website

18. MISLcz is offline Modded TDU1 & TDU2 Player

Massive map is a big bonus to me, too, I actually played a lot of TDU2 when the servers were actually running, albeit with some unscheduled maintenance.

19. BeSweeet is offline Speed Racer

Quote Originally Posted by MISLcz »
    Massive map is a big bonus to me, too, I actually played a lot of TDU2 when the servers were actually running, albeit with some unscheduled maintenance.
    What's stopping you from continuing?
    My Desktop Build
    Twitter | Website

20. Ryzza5 is offline .

Totally agree with FUEL (plus it has no houses!), but where do we see The Crew's map size on this scale?

1) Not enough
    2) Perfect
    3) Somewhat too big
    4) Way too big

I still have not driven every single square in The Crew yet (could do it in less than one hour if I really wanted to). I think the size is good. I don't think I'd complain if it were slightly larger or smaller. I would just change how some of the roads link up to make stand-out cruise routes.

I think TDU1 proved that if you link up a bunch of great roads with great but alternating scenery/moods that can keep you busy for a play/cruise session lasting ~1-2 hours with solid physics and netcode any other feature gaps can be filled in by the players' creativity.
    Also important (to me) is having sections of dense city/residential streets - sure you may not drive them all, or very often, but it's something that NFS open worlds have always lacked and I find them inferior because of it.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 18/01/17 at 02:00 AM.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last