the banner contest #81
It was a great win for Ozzmcom with his classic setting shot of a Shelby in the wilderness that took the full honours in tbc #80. And with a large amount of members taking part, it was great to see so many people casting their vote resulting in the eventual winner.
Theme: Red, Green or Gold Coloured Vehicles
Deadline: Sun 4th December, 2016 - Entries | TBD - Votes
- The winning entry or entries will be posted up on our community forum banner and if large enough will also be put on our social channels too. (if multiple winners then images will be split between these as we see fit)
- Stick to the implied theme (don't look for loopholes) - any being awkward for the sake of it will make you ineligible for entry
- Images must not exceed 5MB, and dimensions must be at least 1280x720. (please do not crop your pics to the banner dimensions)
- No post-production or editing of entry images except to crop or resize please, raw from the game is what we want - use the game settings to set up your image correctly
- The post that contains your entry image must be labelled with 'ENTRY POST' (makes it clear what image you are going with & for us to find )
- If you change your mind on your entry image - DO NOT post updated images in later posts, edit and replace the previous image with the new one (up until thread is locked for Poll creation)
- Each entrant must also cast a vote - if you fail to vote, your entry will be disqualified from Poll results (those unable to vote are exempt from this)
- You cannot vote for yourself - instant disqualification if so
- Winner chooses the next theme, unless they won prior, in which case the runner up decides - if no pick within 24 hours then theme will be free-for-all
- Winner has 24 hours to create a new thread or can PM or reply in the current 'tbc' thread to have a staff member do so instead
- Winner must not try to sneak new rules in the new thread or alter existing rules - be clear on your theme to avoid this
- Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible) (Please mention what game your screenshot is from if not obvious)
- Entering the competition with a TDU2 picture may result in suspension/ban of your account.
- Each contest is broken into an entries part and then a voting part, after which the winner(s) will be decided from the poll results
Good luck and remember you can use your Gallery space to host your entry.
View Poll Results: 'the banner contest' #81 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)
- 21. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 20 of 68
tbc: 'the banner contest' #81 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Ozzmcom
Last edited by Microphone; 12/12/16 at 22:41 PM.I'm a bit mental.
the banner contest #81 - Entries
Theme: Red, Green or Gold Vehicles
From the entries below pick up to a maximum of 3 and vote for them in the poll up top.
^Click to Enlarge^
9) Paladin Skylark
14) The Compensator
*phew* Some amount of entries in this one!I'm a bit mental.
Last edited by Loek; 01/12/16 at 14:28 PM.
FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.
Last edited by Ryzza5; 29/11/16 at 20:03 PM.
Nice job. You got all the colors required, in the order even.
Man, the ass of the car looks weird in the shot.
Thank the current chief of design over there for that silly fastback tail. But that's what it's a placeholder for, to come up with something else
Thank God (don't want to thank Gorden at all) for the wider AMG arches, because they make the car look much better from all angles.
<<entry post>>PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark
#16Originally Posted by The Chatbox: 9 Jan 2012
I must admit all of these are goodPSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark
To avoid issues let's make sure the dominant colour on the vehicle is one of those mentioned in the theme. Otherwise we might have people saying the red brakes abides by the theme. Thanks.
Just for example, a Lamborghini Centenario is mainly black, not yellow.I'm a bit mental.
By Jeremy Clarkson:
A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.