1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Scientific Research Killer Spider

**WARNING IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF SPIDER DO NOT READ**

A species of the world's most Deadly spider, the Killer Spider, has been discovered in Europe and the Uk. Dr Robert Raven, curator of spiders at the Queensland Museum, found a smaller version of the 6 inch Killer Spider, and warned that it lurks in trees and logs, and have also been reported to be seen in local residence in trash cans or anywhere warm.
    "This is the most remote animal from the main distribution and when you have something like that, the potential for an abnormal kind of venom is very high, and will kill you with in 2 hours.

"The interesting thing here is the potential for very useful and beneficial pharmaceutical products or agricultural applications."
    The north Queensland discovery comes after a record number of insect, spider and snake bites were recorded in England last week. The New South Wales ambulance service warned that humid weather had created perfect breeding conditions for Killer Spiders.

Before the introduction of an anti-venom for the Killer Spider in 1980, 13,000 people were known to have died from the arachnid's bite.

Here's actual footage.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

lulz, wtf?

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

HAHA at the actual footage But is the rest actually true?

+rep
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

No I just made it up now I thought the video was rofl. And it gave me an idea

5. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

XD from the blurred screenshot before you load the video it actually looks real.

Kinda funny that just as i go on this page i happen to be listening to a song called tarantula lol (its the song from the Motorstorm 2 teaser vid)

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Me Confused, you trying to convice people that an aussi spider can live in the UK??, That dosn't make sence lol.

EDIT: Oh right read rest, makes sence.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

There is actually a descendant of the black widow in the UK, it's not exactly poisonous but it will give you a fairly nasty bite. It's more orange and black through, still has the hourglass marking so watch for it.

http://www.uksafari.com/falsewidows.htm
    I'm a bit mental.

8. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    XD from the blurred screenshot before you load the video it actually looks real.

Kinda funny that just as i go on this page i happen to be listening to a song called tarantula lol (its the song from the Motorstorm 2 teaser vid)
    Haha

Pendulum - Tarantula? love that song.

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    HAHA at the actual footage But is the rest actually true?

+rep
    Please Nugget him...

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    There is actually a descendant of the black widow in the UK, it's not exactly poisonous but it will give you a fairly nasty bite. It's more orange and black through, still has the hourglass marking so watch for it.
    The false widow, had one of them fall on my head from our garden parasol. Didn't bite though, but didn't know what it was then only knew about the aussi one so was a tad of a shock. The hourglass was more gray than anything else. They came from the channel islands though I think, not australia.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Please Nugget him...
    Why? I just wondered if the actual documentary was real It was obvious that the video was fake ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

12. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    It was obvious that the video was fake ...
    No it wasn't.

13. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Haha

Pendulum - Tarantula? love that song.
    Hehe yeah its a cool song

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

14. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

WTF? 0o I think im scared

15. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

WOW. That was stupid. I seriously did not find that funny at all. srry but NO!