1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Rockstar Drop Massive Hint of Sequel to Red Dead Redemption Like It Was Nothing

Rockstar are the undisputed kings of the 'drop it and leave' tease with their titles, usually by the simple means of just a single image of the Rockstar logo itself in certain colours or style or with an update to their main website with the same imagery.

And on this Sunday which is meant to be a day of...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

One of the best games I ever played, mechanics were a bit stiff in places but the living world, environment and story made for one hell of a game. Cannot wait to see this running on current-gen systems and perhaps even the PC this time.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

One of my favourite games ever. I'm foaming at the mouth just at the thought of a sequel..
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

And another one. This is less subtle and shows 7 characters. I'm not sure if I am thinking one of those hats looks familiar to the character at the end of RDR.

*no spoilers please*

Seen it mentioned too that Rockstar tend to do their main info drops at 3PM GMT+1 so the next 12mins could well be worth watching. Unless they aim to pad this out over the week with the reveal at the end.

Red Dead Retribution could be the name too, someone found a mention of it on the official website hidden in CSS style declarations. Nope!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

OH WELL,
    I'll just go and cry now
    you failed me rockstar

6. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

7. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

All aboard the hype train!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

A whole year to wait >.<

Then what, 2 years of RDR before the next GTA is even discussed? GTA VI in 2023?

That said, I am very excited about this I'd quite like to play RDR again, been years since I played it and I can't remember the story.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Very excited for this, used to play RDR at my cousins place when we used to go and stay, but never got around to getting a copy for myself until yesterday haha, but enjoying it just as much as I used to!

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

10. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Wooooo, can't wait for the trailer to drop

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

We seem to have forgotten to post the trailer since thursday but here it is:

Why u make us wait a year R*

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.