1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Smile The Save 5 on selected pre-orders is back - Battlefield 1, The Last Guardian, Cod: IW and more!

The newest retailer to be making a splash in regards to great gaming offers is back with their Save 5 on selected pre-order titles. Upcoming games such as this years Call of Duty, World War I epic Battlefield 1, 'this wait better be worth it' The Last Guardian and more are available with a nice 5 pounds off their price.

As before all it takes is a visit to the site and at the 'Promo code' input enter the code below to receive your discount before proceeding to the checkout.

Smyths Toys: 5 discount on selected pre-order games

code:
    PRE5

Some of the games included in offer*: (console only)

Titanfall 2
    Dishonored 2
    The Last Guardian
    Gears of War 4
    Battlefield 1
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    WATCH_DOGS 2

*it's kind of easy to miss the Next page button but there is one at the top right of results.
    I'm a bit mental.