Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Dam buddy! That Murci SV shot directly after the 944 is an absolute stormer of an image!
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Some more images from the past couple of days

Small cruise with @hassan1995 and @Soundwave

Some more singleplayer captures, mostly of cars I should photograph more often.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

3. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Been playing more FM6 than FH3 recently, mainly because I wanted the FM6 career done before FM7's release so there's work to do :P

Seems that there's a Heineken delivery service in my hometown... Inspired me to make my own Heineken Van.

And I found a Transit buddy!

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha that Heineken van is quality. Did you make the livery yourself? And your Volvo is putting out some serious attitude and looks aggressive as anything.

Imagining it in black now just like the smiley.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@Diablo the Volvo used to be black, I might take some pictures of it, but the grey turned out better imo. Black is dull

I did not make the Heineken livery, I downloaded the bottle and the logo from the storefront to match the Beer vans in my town.

6. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Because I am in the UK at the moment I thought I post a few of my favorite British car at the moment.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I thought you had labelled this wrong when the last image showed as I thought it was actually an Audi.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. randomsox10 is offline Hachi-Roku

Dude these are insane man. I wish I could come close to some of these shots.

9. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@randomsox10 thanks dude @Diablo nah it's definitely a Jaaaaaag...

10. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

I'm back! I visited London two weeks ago and spotted some nice cars...

Among which, a very nice red Bentayga in front of the Qatarian Ambassy.

(pic was slightly zoomed on a phone so it's not giga quality)

Anyway, I decided to copy it into Forza.

Anyway, more pics to follow soon.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That is a tough car to like. Never realised it was as squashed as it is, and I am not talking about the lowering of the suspension. Maybe it's just the colour scheme making it look cheaper than what it actually is. I do like your second-to-last shot with the sun shining bright, however that could be because it hides some of the car itself.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Thanks again @Diablo: the Bentayga is a guilty pleasure, nobody seems to like it except for me

Some RS4 captures

(btw my license plate holder is pure shameless advertising but please don't kick me for it because I couldn't find anything else )

13. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Not everyone seems to like the Hoonigan pack but I had some great fun in the Hoonicorn; it's a drift menace.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

A very sedate looking RS4 in gunmetal grey you got there. And of course I got no problems with you promoting us with your plate holder, it's appreciated actually.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

To compensate the loss of activity in this thread, I got extra pictures.

AMG GT in nice weather.

This is the "original", I got an edited version from @Rassva but it's on my phone and I need to import it sometime soon

Les stars...

I love this Porsche, but don't drive it all that often.

A new paint for my very much used Macan (it's great for online racing) inspired by this:

I tuned this Corsa to like 900 BHP... Ultimate chav-mobile?

Idk if this looks good or not

Few highlights of a bit of online racing with @mau92 and @Rassva to get the Porsche 928 and 914/6.

And a few nightshots with my 928 in single player again.

Then we messed around in a BMW 6006.

Do I really need to caption this picture?

This Jeep Cherokee which I seem to really like.

Now this gold-y yellow is nice, but when we're talking colors, I found a nice one:

Skyline Spec II Midnight Purple!

On to make some new pictures.

16. Rassva is offline Lannister

The Turbo S in front of the field is one of your best shots ever

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Damn man, you really did bring the compensation with this one. So many magnificent shots throughout and taken in such a way and style that make them pop that much more. The AMG GT being black still has many of its lines (usually they get lost in dark colours) and the 'edited' version of that specific shot is going to have to be something special to beat the original imo.

The others are good too and I cannot imagine how terrible the handling of that Corsa must be, but I have to give a special mention to that damn Skyline. Amazing images of it in that stunning colour, the light bounces across it so well. One of your best I think!

Good to see you continuing with those funny moments and captions too. @ the 'typical' BMW parking one.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. grandstand is offline Just a Skidmark

Your thread has some of the best images of this game I have ever seen! Some of them even look real.

19. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@Diablo @grandstand thanks a bunch guys!

20. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Not much today, only this Mustang... I'm gonna be back in H3 for a bit though. Need to do a bit of photo driving.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last