Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Loek is offline Driving in style

@Diablo I won't stop until you stop appreaciating my work; it's a pleasure to enjoy people by combining cars and photography, my two favorite subjects.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

2. Rassva is offline Lannister

I'm wondering where everyone is too.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

They're about, just lazy is all. Too much effort to type some words I think.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Loek is offline Driving in style

Porsche 918 release date!

And some other stuffs from today. Random Renault rallying, and I started re-appreaciating the old Audi R8 again.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

5. Loek is offline Driving in style

Not a lot of activity here, sorry for that! Couldn't find a lot of photo opportunities.

Tesla Model S on a suitable location...

Two attempts for TBC of which the top one is best imo.

TTS in the city.

My attempt at a Turboduck race livery...

Found this lurking around

What happens when you combine Polestar and Cross Country? This. The S60 Polestar XC.

Le 959.

Replica of the Audi R8 Selection 24h Special.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha liking the t Audi there. Very us!

I got no idea how I missed your 918 Spyder shots as holy hell they are amazing! That colour of blue suits the car beautifully and the driving away from camera and the driving in the rain pics are very well done. Nice catches of the orange Audi and the rallying Renault, and extra ice-cream for dessert for setting the Tesla up in front of those solar panels.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Loek is offline Driving in style

@Diablo thanks glad you like them.

Some randoms from today, not really anything special tbh.

Sunrise cruising in the C63 S.

Le Shmee GT4

@mau92's recent shots reminded me that I also needed to visit Blizzard Mountain again, so here it is.

8. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Those are some good looking snowy shots Loek

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345