1. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

7 individual shots of the new Playseat Car Pack:

DB11 in the outback

Drifting in the ATS-V

Not too familiar with the HDT Commodore so I guess it makes a nice off-road beater

Civic Type-R fits right into the city...

...S800 fits right on to the beach.

Ye olden Alpine (a very nice car to drive)

A suspiciously green Corsa in the city.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

2. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Nice pics tho, a bit over saturated for my likings

About the Lykan i bought one then i sold it, nothing really special for that amount of money

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

3. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Nice pics tho, a bit over saturated for my likings
    Thanks, I'm aware of that, others have told me, too. I am fiddling with it; next time the shots will probably be "naturally lighted"

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    About the Lykan i bought one then i sold it, nothing really special for that amount of money
    True, I got it via Forzathon, I was really hesitant to buy it because 3.4m is a lot of money for such a car.

I had a nice championship idea called "iPay", it's basically a series of challenges in which only cars from the carpacks are eligible. So I covered up my terrible photo filter by some night shots.

For some reason the Titan Warriors were very dominant, however my mighty HDT Commodore could wreck them. Well, not literally, but you know.

I swapped the S800 with a motorbike engine (presumably Ducati, judging by the sound which is similar to the TDU2 sound of a Ducati Desmo RR), and upgraded it to A 800 class. Suddenly the acceleration is so deadly that the Titan Warriors are gone! However, they could make up some in the bends. Forgot to equip rally tires, d'oh!

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You have been busy and as usual have posted a tasty selection of images showing so many different scenes and there are too many to pick out from it, but I like that Noble M600 shot so much so I have to give it special mention!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

It's not even midday but for some reason I read that post as "a tasty selection of sausages"

6. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Thanks lads

Some more randoms and almost-tbc-entries:

Clio in the city...

Okay, I'm making too many night shots.

First attempt for tbc. Can't like it, though.

At first I chose this one, because it speaks more "muscle-y" to me. The overall composition on the one I chose was better...

...which is this one.

Lighting and positioning: terrible. Idea: great.

Wasn't me!

Out of the final five, if you happen to like one of the shots more than the red Shelby one, I'll have a second look on my tbc entry.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That two car idea would indeed work well, just need to nail the placement really.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Got back from my vacation, so here's some shots.

My new wallpaper (I really like this shot )

Some jumpz in the 205, a great rally car.

C63 + construction site + sunrise = awesomeness?

Got me a nice LBW kit for the M4.

Not sure about these two shots, I really like the 488 but I'm hesitant about how I captured it on these two pictures.

Finally managed to get myself one of these; a FPV Pursuit Ute Horizon Edition. Drives ace!

With which I found a nice sunrise, again

9. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

The second 488 shot is spot on! Btw, if you want to open a thread about the cars you spotted there, go ahead and open it. Or if it's about cars and other stuff you can open it at "Photography and graphics" section

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Damn man, that P1 shot is nuts! Can see why you printed it out and decorated your room with it. I also really like the 205 shot because of the sky behind it, damn this game has some awesome clouds. I mean just look at them people!
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@mau92 I found it, thanks will upload them soon.
    @Diablo hehe thank you! The sky is a big reason for me using photomode in any game

Some from today...

Speaking of sky, this one came out rather nice...

But then, in a complete coincidence, I found out how the zoom function on Xbox works (yes, I am a total pleb for not realising this sooner), which meant I could go rather ham on some nice shots. So, here's some randoms, from new and more realistic angles.

That same Audi...

A new Audi...

I have a love/hate relationship with the X6, but I decided it could look nice on photo's.

I don't like to brag, but this could be my best shot I've ever made on Forza. In terms of realism, that is.

This meant I got all hyped for the next bunch, they're probably worse than what I thought when I made them but hey. This Dawn in the city is nice.

Skidz in the F-Pace.

A Polestar in the dawn or something.

i8 in the rainforest

Including the Surfers Paradise Skyline...

This shot is dam nice (see what I did there)

The same love/hate relationship status with the MX-5.

Trying out 'dem colorz with the AMG GTR...

And the DB11.

So, has this been an improvement, already overused, or just perfect? Currently, I think the latter, but it's because the zoom function is a known system for improving photo's, I've learned from other games.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What a magnificent set this latest series is!! Simply outstanding shots mate. The McLaren shot is a pure peach of a pic and is one of the most photorealistic* I've seen posted on here. The others that make me go 'woah' are the first i8 pic, the colours are lovely with how they contrast, and the Merc-AMG.

This new (but actually old ) technique you have discovered provides another option for your pics, I don't think it should take over but it certainly would be good to see you mixing wide, normal and close-up shots in them for sure.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Thanks a lot Diablo! I'm still experimenting with the photo mode, so the next bunch is also mostly experimental but I hope you still like them

Back in the snw...

I tried skids in this RS4 but it's damn hard with winter tires and 4wd.

The new Lola... (I edited this one to get rid of the FH3 logo)

TBC entries:

And I eventually went with this:

If you like one of the other three more, please do let me know. If you like neither, I might get back and make some more pics.

Although I'm terrible at photoshop and it's not my idea, I tried this, and I liked it

Reminded me that the SL65BS is one of my dream cars and I never drove it in Forza. So I built it up, painted it, and boy, is it nice.

14. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

All the new Duracell cars (except the 507 because I don't have 1,2 million and it wasn't free upon first purchase...)

Camaro ZL1, which is beast...

'92 Falcon which is enjoyably modest

XE-S, turning that name around gives my opinion on this car's looks...

LR Series III which makes me wanna go out, buy one, and travel the world

Nissan GT-R Le Mans, which has holy sound

GTA Spano Duracell Edition, which is not electric but still has battery powered written all over it

Tamo Racemo which is odd, but has a very nice interior and drives nice

Volvo "be there or be square" 242 Turbo Evo, which is incredibly 80's, which I know without ever living in that decade. Ha!

15. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Randoms from today... rallying and suspicious findings of black saloons... only just realised I had three of them after making the pictures.

16. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

The new Continental which is pretty nice to drive (and looks great because it's a Bentley)

Ranger Action shot :P

I felt like photographing some typical race/rally cars (although this bunch contains more than just that)

The Subaru VT15r which should be kept stock imo, with my upgrades it becomes rather meh.

Mean Warrior...

Aussie Touring Car

Wanted to photograph my white Model S, when it was wet...

__

Lexus GS350, an underrated car if you ask me.

Classic car, classic shot.

Hectic city, brutal AMG...

In the dark, where mean looking creatures emerge...

Actually it's just an Audi TT.

Some messing around with light effects in the dark. Turned out pretty good, imo.

17. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Hypercar edition:

Vulcan...

I don't really like this one, probably because of the wheel lock which caused the smoke.

I hate the Centenario but I like these shots.

__

LaF in the sunrise...

18. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Very nice work!
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

19. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Thanks @Paladin Skylark

More randoms from today:

Racing in the XE...

And the F-Type.

The FPV Purs-ute which is a guilty pleasure.

Probably a future barnfind location. You've read it here first

The Q50 ER in very gloomy weather.

Random rally trucking.

20. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Been a while since I updated here! Here are all the images I made during the last few days.

I was finally able to afford a BMW 507. So I bought one.

I drive this Supra rather often but rarely post it. Time to change that.

I don't particularly like this Evora but it brings back some nice TDU2 memories.

Pink lakes and a Maloo...

One of the better Forzathon gifts, the 300 SEL which I immeadiatly converted into a 300 SEL 6.8.

Drifting close to AI's for the "Lucky Escape" skills for Forzathon, only one car suitable for the job...

Yeehaa

Huracan SV/Performante style, looks pretty nice imo.

I wanted to redo my F12 indoor photography.

Did it work?

Random parked M6 shot which I sort of like and sort of meh.

Saw this technique being used on the webs and by Mau, so I tried it too.

Blending in...