Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Some more from the past few days.

Action packed Arctic Truck

Lovely car this.

Some more of the GS

This R8 which looks absolutely fine.

Now for a few Forzavista Detail snaps

And a lot of fun in the F-150 Raptor Race Truck, which ended in some really nice pictures.

This one is edited but I think it turned out fine

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Every one of those Raptor vs Train shots is brilliant. Can easily imagine (unless you suffer from Aphantasia) how it kind of played out because of them .
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Some more from the past week.

Some random M2 posing in Byron Bay.

And big brother, in a kind of standard paintjob, as HE which I finally acquired a second one from so I can have one without the LBW kit

Although the Project 8 is not in Forza, I improvised.

Yeah this is the only situation in which even a Hilux AT38 struggles

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910