Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Default CLR's FH3 album

Some own design livery. I can't stand the mismatch between the nose and right side vinyls, they are as good as I can get them though.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Nice touch with the vintage tinge of sepia colouring on the Holden images. It looks quality in that livery with those wheels!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Thanks, exactly what I was after yes to create something a bit vintage but still like a serious machine. Too bad there's no white walls or something like that, or I might have gone for a totally different look.

Here 3 more shots of the old Ute, two with less sepia to show the color a bit better.

4. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Won this in a wheelspin:

In the city I spotted a mule. No word on if this is AMG's hypercar, or somebody managed to buy one before the shredder got it.

And I tried another livery:

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The Dino suits that colour and the stradale(?) stripe really well.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Ye it's a stradale kind of striping. Ain't no Ferrari complete without one

Few more, of my absolute favorites for doing races with. The E63 has been almost fully tuned (without swaps) so it's AWD, goes like hell and won't stop till it reaches 390 km/h. It drives like it's on rails even when off-roading, while the other cars in its class are slower and most are RWD. The Ultima is also crazy fast and handles insanely good. Mine was tuned to go ~395 km/h and combined with its handling it's sufficient for most things until now.

Also I finally broke through the 2M credits barrier and that means there's only one thing I should do: buy that CLK-GTR. The Countach is there because photo hunt.

And when I have to take pictures in real life of moving things, it mostly looks like below. Then again, photo hunt, I didn't capture an F40 yet (left on picture)

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

That second Ultima shot is just mind blowing

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    That second Ultima shot is just mind blowing
    Count me in!

9. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Me too lol. Haven't been able to surpass that but I'm a bit poor in choosing the moments. The permanent blur on the photomode also doesn't help a lot for most pictures. I read it's caused by the fact the game starts in a form of windowed mode (because apps can't start full-screen?). The screen becomes bigger when the top and lower bars disappear but the photomode apparently just stretches along. But we won't have to count on a fix soon, they know the issue but said it has a low priority to them.

Here two more shots, finally captured the EB110 SS. Visually I'd still rather have the GT, the SS rims are so ugly (sorry Andreas... but at least it's not the game itself). Also got the cars from that smoking tire thing pack and when there's a cop car, it has to get dressed as one. So I made a livery, imaginary though, but at least not classic American black/white. The cop car is great for drifting when it got an engine swap and some tuning but no new brakes, tires or anything that improves handling

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I like that second shot with the police cruiser a lot. It's got a sort of normality to it in the way it's been taken.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Loek is offline Driving in style

Someone needs to make an Australian Police Car skin for the Crown Vic. I can volunteer but I need to get the hang of the stickershop again.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

Well here's a classic livery

and one of many Highway Patrol variants

13. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Luckilly we got some Australian 4-doors to smack such a livery on, just too bad those don't come with police equipment.

Modified my red NSX to something a bit more sporty looking, though it's now also fully tuned:

And I bought a Countach for some 80's championship, though I had to get the S1 Quattro out for the many-tight-turns tracks.

14. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Decided to take the Hyaryayrauyr..... Pagani BC for a drive.

15. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

That second to last shot
    Holy moly. Like wow.

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Woah CLR, you take pics good. Jeez those night-time Pagani shots are sweeeeeeet!
    I'm a bit mental.

17. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Thanks Diablo. I also think they're the best ones I've made so far, and it feels like I won't equal those in a while

Seems the sharper photomode has worked, I'm happy

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Very moody shots this latest batch, the colour of the Merc along with the bright rims gives a really good contrast. And I am sure you will match those Pagani shots in no time mate, you have a keen eye for sure.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Tried something with my Jag. I first wanted to make it look like the XJ220C but it just won't work without the right body, so I turned it into something which I think fits right for a speedrecord type of car. Then again, it's a bit shiny so it could be just another Middle-East oil-farmer car

I was messing with the Shelby Raptor and its 'aero' optionals, when I saw one of em is a red large front guard. That, combined with a massive front and it being American and all just immediately made me think of a train:

And another livery tryout. Yes, I abuse the simple 0-100% gradient decal, it allows more visual depth for striping that disappears into sunken air intakes/outlets. So that gave me the idea to sort of sticker an air intake in the shape the Alpine already had ready for one. I liked this layout most with not the full extreme bodywork, these wheels fit great for this car and fully tuned it's rather exciting to drive.

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You're getting a real knack for this taking an excellent shot buddy. I like how many of them are magazine-like and put into all kinds of settings.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last