1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool Think you know your cars? Try out these quizzes and see if you're right!

In this thread we post links to quizzes on the internet that are geared towards your typical car fanatic and enthusiast. Some will be easy and others will be more difficult. Try not to use Google and co to help you out too much as it distorts your actual result.

Latest added at top: (not necessarily the newest)

After testing your knowledge with what you know about the headlights on the front of car, this time it's time to jump to the back and see how well you know your pipes! It's all about which exhaust belongs to what in this one!

Can you name all these rare Porsches for sale? | Top Gear

11/13 - go slow or you can make at least one stupid mistake like I did.

Exhaust quiz: Can you guess all of these cars? | Classic and Performance Car

7/10 AGAIN! – I am Mr slightly above average!

Gone but not forgotten. Pop-up headlights were featured on some truly iconic cars and this quiz will show if you remember them.

Cars with pop-up headlights: Can you name them all? | Classic and Performance Car

10/10 yeah! Got lucky on 2 for sure. Was a 50/50 choice and went the right way fortunately.

You have got to be kidding me with some of these, *ach* so bad. Anyway see how you do in working out what curves, motorsport gubbins and markings are from what car.

Special edition cars: can you name them all? | Classic and Performance Car

5/10 I will readily but ashamedly admit to getting.

A fairly easy one this one though there may be a few that you might trip up on.

How many of these supercars can you identify? | Classic and Performance Car

12/12

This had Hard in brackets for a reason as think before you click. Very cleverly put together though some of the image give a few away if you look for the obvious signs.

Supercar quiz: Can you name all of these supercars? (Hard) | Classic and Performance Car

9/12 with this one at my end.

To be honest the C&PC site puts together some damn fine car quizzes and here is another one where it's all about what car is the R badge on. I'll be very impressed if you nail this one.

Can you identify these cars from the R badge? | Classic and Performance Car

5/10 but should have been another 7/10. ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT!!

Another taxing little quiz from Classic & Performance Car. This time they want you to guess the cars from the vent scoop or air duct.

QUIZ: Can you name the car from the vent, scoop or duct? | Classic and Performance Car

I got 7/10 again! Glad to have nailed #7 though.

Awesome little quiz by Classic & Performance Car where they show you 10 images of rear wings from cars of many guises and you need to select the answer. The verification is immediate too, so as you make your choice you will know if you were right or not. It's a tricky set too and I will be mighty impressed if many of you get a clean sweep without cheating.

Rear wing quiz: can you identify these cars? | Classic and Performance Car

I got 7/10 but on 2 the right answer was the other one I was deciding between.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Loz
    Loz is offline SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

10/10 Seemed rather easy .

Loz Shots - GT6 | FM5 | FM6 | pCars

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well sir I doff my cap to you as I thought 3 were especially a tricky choice between 2 of the options.

I'm a bit mental.

4. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

9/10, Only one that I got wrong was the mini, opted for the GP II instead of the GP

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah that was one that got me too.

It was the Scooby and the Renault that tripped me up. I was going to go for the 22B too but felt it looked newer and ignored my gut.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

9/10

Number 5 was what got me. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

7. F12Berlinetta is offline NA > Turbo
    Location: I tell em everywhere anywhere What was really good My, my hood

As I see I'm not the only one who choose incorrect answer in question 5 :P
    My result: 7/10
    I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
    A Bit of Fry and Laurie

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by F12Berlinetta »
    My result: 7/10
    fellow SEVEN'er
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

10/10 The colourschemes on things like the GT3 RS 4.0 give a bit of a clue as to what model it is.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

7/10 but some of the taillights made it easier (is that cheating?)

11. speedshop14 is offline Just a Skidmark

great looking car! I'm not a fan of most 911s that came after this one

12. Loek is offline Driving in style

EDIT: 9/10. #5 got me, too.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

13. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

6. Nailed it. NAILED IT GUYS.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

14. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

9/10 clicked the wrong answer in the countach wing, The mini one was a shot in the dark.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Changed this thread to be a general car quiz thread and added another good one from Classic & Performance Car. Feel free to post your own and we will add them to the OP for easy finding.

Thanks!
    I'm a bit mental.

16. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I like this thread Got 9/10 from the rear wing one, that was fairly easy though as you can see plenty of the cars they're attached to though
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

17. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

So far I've gotten 4/10 on the exhausts and 9/10 on the pop up headlights. More difficult than I thought it'd be, I'll continue with the others later.

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Added a good one from Top Gear.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

13/13 too easy