1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Save yourself 5 on Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3, CoD IW, FF XV and more

A new contender for offering nice discounts on games has appeared and it's probably one you didn't much expect but everyone loves surprises right? So for you lovely lot who are looking to get Battlefield 1, the newest Call of Duty, TITANFALL 2, MAFIA III and other hotly-anticipated titles this offer will make that purchase even sweeter because of the saving.

Just visit the site and use the code below where asked or alternatively if you enjoy moving about, print off a voucher and take it to your local bricks and mortar establishment. (that means a shop kids)

I want 5 OFF some tasty pre-orders please!

code:
    PRE5

Some of the games included in offer*: (console only)

FIFA 17
    PES 2017
    The Last Guardian
    Battlefield 1
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    Forza Horizon 3
    WATCH_DOGS 2

*it's kind of easy to miss the Next page button but there is one at the top right of results.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Huh, was expecting ASDA or something but no...

FH3 for 36 though!
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.