1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Forza Horizon 3: Garage Week 6 - Lovely Jubbly!

This Forza Horizon 3 Garage Week - exclusively being revealed by French website caradisiac - is the last but don't let that fool you into believing that this is where the lemons of the game have been stashed away as that's not the case at all. In fact the spotlighted cars will have you rolling in... well not style, but...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I am so happy to see a game actually include this car in its ranks.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Good list yet again Nice to see the 570S in a game, I wonder if the difference in power will be that noticeable between it and its siblings.

Still no Porsche though Are they saving them until last for one huge Porsche Pack or is this something this game deserves to be criticised for?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Strangely a Peugeot that is mentioned in the FM.net posting was not in the original for some reason. Maybe an easy miss when copied and pasted, dunno. Also no Volkswagen looks confirmed now.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Don't be fooled with lemons.... *fools us with lemon-coloured lemon image displayed prominently* (a fun lemon, of course)

6. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I just hope we can remove the trophy white guy character while in photomode.

7. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Now i can finally have a Mr Bean inspired Reliant and Min.,

Just imagine a fully tuned Reliant and all the rolls that will happen.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

8. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Don't be fooled with lemons.... *fools us with lemon-coloured lemon image displayed prominently* (a fun lemon, of course)
    Just turn them into combustible lemons, or make life's manager take them back.