Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Default What Have You Played Recently?

I'm not sure if we've had this before... but if we have let's call this the 2016 2017 edition

Just has the title says, what have you played recently, and was it any good?
    Last edited by TIMELESS; 02/02/17 at 16:39 PM.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Guess the game.

It is a good game, perhaps mostly for nostalgia reasons but I don't really care. As I'm me though I am way overthinking this.
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 23/08/16 at 18:47 PM.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Jelly. I've never played any of them.

So I recently bought Firewatch, beautiful game, really interesting story with plenty of twists. I really enjoyed it, the only issue is I completed it in 4-5 hours. If it was longer, which it really could have been, it would be a solid 9/10. Worth picking up in a sale I'd say.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Softie »
    Jelly. I've never played any of them.
    It's not too late. I remember around 15 years ago when me and some friends played this on our Gameboys during breaks in first grade or so. A few years later I even got a second Gameboy with link cable solely for the Trade function in the game. Thanks to the wonders of time and technology all of it can now be done with emulators instead. I still play it sometimes.

5. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

I'm not sure if we've had this before... but if we have let's call this the 2016 edition

Just has the title says, what have you played recently, and was it any good?
    Real Life: Adult Edition 2016.

It's no good. 3/10

6. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Compensator »
    Real Life: Adult Edition 2016.

It's no good. 3/10
    I felt the same, but I just hit a point in the story where there's a positive twist. I'm not sure how you can repeat this for yourself, I guess it just happens randomly. 6/10
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

NMS has been more humm drum in last few hours and RL swings from great fun to very frustrating multiple times per hour.
    Also Project CARS PS4 league races each Sunday night which are tough work but good fun. Currently 2nd in the tournament with 2 races to go.

8. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

500 hours?! Good lord Ryan. My max is 200 on Civ V, and I thought that was pretty extreme
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

By the time you've finished playing rocket league (by choice/death/being sectioned) you'll have spent more than a month of your life on it That is crazy. I don't really know what rocket league is though, maybe it's worthwhile.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

It's just easy to pickup for a spare 30 or so minutes most nights. It came out a year ago.

11. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

No mans sky as well, Im pretty sure i clocked over 800 hours in BF3 ina year

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

12. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

GTA V, 900 hours on XB1 + 100 on PC probably the only game I've played over 1000 hours besides destiny which I haven't played in months.

13. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

The Crew and Counter Strike Global Offensive lately. Of course I always play some Assetto Corsa or pCARS in between

14. SPYFAN is offline Burnt-out Shell

TDU2
    ...but Servers down since yesterday....

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Has anyone played Spec Ops: The Line? Not my usual kind of game but apparently it's got an amazing storyline.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

16. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Has anyone played Spec Ops: The Line? Not my usual kind of game but apparently it's got an amazing storyline.

Played it back in the day. I was absolutely delighted by the story, the end is fantastic!

17. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mau92 »
    Played it back in the day. I was absolutely delighted by the story, the end is fantastic!
    Yeah? Cool. Put it on my wishlist, hopefully I can get it in a sale soonish.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

18. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

GT sport and Forza horizon 3 and The ps vr

Gran turismo had a really good setup to try the game, with racing seats and the thrustmaster wheel, the game itself was good handling felt solid and graphically its really good, now for forza I had full assists on and it felt meh but my god is the game stunning in person.

The psvr was bloody brilliant when it worked the thing didn't rest on my face too well and it was fuzzy but once that was fixed the thing was great, had a go at battlezone and i didn't feel dizzy as feared

19. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Forza horizon 3
    Who did you bribe?!
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

20. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

He bribed Turn 10 on Gamescom

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Search Tags

games played
games talk
playing now