1. Dex-Jay is offline Just a Skidmark

Default "Red 5 Standing by," I mean hello!

Hello,
    Just signed up, long time GranTursimo player since hell back when my PS1 was new! Prior to that I had an Outrun Sega upright machine (1988) and played stuff like Pole Position and even more ancient stuff in arcades prior to that!

Rich
    (Damn right I'm old!)

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

"Red 5 I have no clue what you are saying but if you're able please bring in some milk so we can have a nice bowl of cornflakes with our toast... *OVER*"

Hey Rich, wow you sound just like me! Actually I better check this isn't another account of mine I don't know about... NOPE all good at this end. Seriously though your heritage in race games is very much like my own, except I never had my own Outrun machine. Niiiiice one on that btw.

Welcome to the !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Welcome to the duck Rich! Outrun and GT... those were the days
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Is red 5 from a Star Wars film where they take down the death star?

5. Dex-Jay is offline Just a Skidmark

Thanks for the welcome!
    The Red 5 thing Star Wars yeah and also a Nigel Mansell reference for the trainspotters like me out there!

Yeah, still like the occasional Outrun 2 tazz on my Xbox! Oh, I owned a Sega Touring Cars upright at one point to... that was a heavy machine...

Rich

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Dex-Jay »
    Oh, I owned a Sega Touring Cars upright at one point to... that was a heavy machine...
    Did you have to lift it before it would play or something?
    I'm a bit mental.

7. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

You owned one?! You must have really wanted that game I still remember a Ferrari simulator thing I used to play in an arcade. That was great, first 900 degree wheel/h-shifter/clutch I'd ever used. And it had 3 big screens and speakers behind your head. I'd buy that if I had lots of monies, and could remember what it was called.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

F355 Challenge. You never forget that game... except you did.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    F355 Challenge. You never forget that game... except you did.
    That's exactly it. I was going to say it was F355 in the game Probably the reason why I think that's my favourite sounding Ferrari ever. Man that game was incredible. F355 on Monza. Good times.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I'm myk, welcome to this here forum on this here interwebz.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.