Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default 2016 The Crew Expansion: Calling all Units

You wanted to join forces with Police in The Crew, but you couldn't. Or maybe you did anyway.

Now* you can. Let's hope it reviews better than Need for Speed Undercover did. At least it'll have a better map.

*November 29

Calling all units! A new trailer has been sighted! | | News | The Crew
    Last edited by Microphone; 17/08/16 at 11:05 AM.

2. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

This seems like exactly what this game needed......

.... or maybe not.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    Who's your friend?

5. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

like we didn't have enough rammers

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

It seems there will be some livestream about this (12:30 PM unspecified timezone or day) on twitch/TheCrewGame

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Now this looks interesting. Cool to see that they are still adding to the game and listening to what is being said by their active playerbase from the looks of it.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I think diablo's high

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I wonder how they will price this. Be nuts to go too high as it doesn't have the same draw as the big hitters and on Xbox One and PC they will have to contend with Horizon 3 so ideally the number 10 should be the way I would want them to go, but I doubt they will. And the reason I say I like what's being shown here is that it adds another new way to play the game and get players involved in it. They will need to show that it is worthwhile and address some of the concerns already being uttered by people such as single-sound siren and the quality of the lightbar itself. After all, it makes sense that when you have seen other games do this you expect later games to match or go one better in that regard.

With close to 3 months until release I am sure they will see what people playing have to say about it and will act on it.

You can check out more on the game add-on at the twitch Showcase that happened earlier today.

Trailer starts: 1h 49m 30s | Showcase: 1h 50m 30s

Twitch
    I'm a bit mental.

10. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Who's your friend?
    That would be me

I bet its gonna be half assed and overpriced just like Wildrun was...

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

11. PsychoticMammal is offline Beep Beep

Hot Pursuit 2010 is that you? From what I've seen through Gamescom gameplay videos it looks pretty similar. Except for how the speeder/criminal gets busted, which looks really bad right now. At least there should be some new cars, right?

12. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by xboyxboy »
    At least there should be some new cars, right?
    Yeah by the looks of F12 Berlnetta yeah, new cars only thing Im interested in

13. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

This game isn't worth spending this much money on, the wild run was expensive and I'm assuming this will be priced around the same.

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I've seen mention of the Lamborghini Huracan, Mercedes GLC and Jeep Wrangler so far.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. nfsMIB is offline Ladedruck

Well, I was really happy to see that The Crew is getting another expansion since i really like that game. Didn't expect that for a almost 2 years old Ubi game to be honest.
    But what I've seen so far is pretty underwhelming.

16. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Some gameplay for those who are interested

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

NFS HP Style Chase in TDU1 - YouTube

Even with lag and completely different weight and handling systems I still reckon that was more fun than what I can see this expansion pack producing. But, we did ask for expansion packs back in the day and they are delivering on that.

Other TDU police chase endings

Memo, if you ever need a getaway driver do no ask Destroyer-GT

Calling All Units in my mind only needed to add the police sirens and liveries and a more fair mechanism for determining when someone was caught. i.e. you've got to crash into them and stop them.

18. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

it truly baffles me how all these months and updates they've managed to avoid fixing the real problem of this game.

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ry you may be looking through the rose tinteds there as the lag and collision detection made doing things like that at times quite frustrating. Then again with your aussie internet maybe you're used to it.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »
    it truly baffles me how all these months and updates they've managed to avoid fixing the real problem of this game.
    And igonoring what the playerbase actually wants...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last