1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default David Cameron, a joke!

Here he is wanting to show his greeniness about Cycling etc with safety gear on.

All good an dandy:

Now, what's this then: Hypocrite
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

I do actually like his personality, but I do get on my high-horse when our leaders give off all these stupid laws, then ignore them themselves ...
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

lol, everyone does it though, its acctully safer to run the red lights (on a bike) funnily enough.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

How is it safer?

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Becouse there is a gap between cars stopping going through and cars starting to leave from where you are which you can creep through. I don't cycle very often and as i'm not in a city I don't have to do this, but know people who do and they all say this.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 21/03/08 at 22:58 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

yeah, i generally go when the other light goes red, as opposed to when mine goes green. allows you to get off the corner, and hence lessens the risk of becoming sandwiched by people that take corners tight.

i should know, i used to ride to and from college daily

n.b. my bike had only front brake working, no reflectors, buckled tires and gears that had a tendency to jump, i also never wore a helmet.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I used to ride a bike all the time when i was younger never wore safety gear but the only thing i used to do was go on the path to avoid lights, i never went on the wrong side of the road.

As for Camaron well yes he seems ok they all do til the get into power and screw you. There was a rumour that even though he cycles to work his car follows him in with all his paperwork so he's not really being "green" by cycling.

7. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I hate DC with a passion. Just hate the conservatives full stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]