Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Pyrol is offline Just a Skidmark

Btw. I can take a lot of wood pictures for textures

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrol »
    Btw. I can take a lot of wood pictures for textures
    Ooh matron!*

*Brits will get it, everyone else will be like wth are they on about?!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. seventhbigsmoke is offline Just a Skidmark

This sounds like a awesome project i was also looking to make a game like tdu aswell but didn't know to start and someone sent me this and glad to see there is hope for another free-roam racing game. Wish the best of you guys and this project. Have you thought about customization like air ride,spliter,body kits and ect.?

4. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

We had the luck that we had a few coders and modelers. Ofcourse we're learning new things with really making a game, throwing everything together.

Customization will be in. At the moment we're focussing on OEM customization first, which translates to choosing paints, interior colors and trim, different wheel sets and various optional equipment of which some can slightly affect performance. Later we will also work on other customization as what you're talking about but we'll have to think first about clever ways of making parts suitable for multiple vehicles.

5. Stories is offline Sportscar Racer

I wish you good luck and the bests hearts for your project,

if I can support you all (or make a team a day), I will do ; I have a little dream to do a videogame like TDU too, but I'm better to find money & investissors than making a game, so I discover your community recently and I respect very much all your works about modding and creativities

ducking thanks to your community

6. Pyrol is offline Just a Skidmark

How is progress going on?

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Slow but as always still going. We're working on updating a few vehicle models, we're updating some environment tech, we're still working on assets for the first area, coding is being fixed a bit and sounds are being worked on.

8. H4milton is offline I'm voiD| H4Milton

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    Slow but as always still going. We're working on updating a few vehicle models, we're updating some environment tech, we're still working on assets for the first area, coding is being fixed a bit and sounds are being worked on.
    What is the expected release date ?

9. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Long way to go... we are now focussing on a first demo, it should give us enough exposure to get more hands onboard to work on the rest of the game and then we can start extending towards the main location.

Page 3 of 3 First 123