Thread: Burgers: How?

View Poll Results: How does one digest one's burger?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • With a knife and fork, because I am a civilised respectable member of society.

1 8.33%
  • With my BARE HANDS, because I am an uncouth, uneducated fiend.

8 66.67%
  • I don't eat burgers, because I have the personality of a soggy lettuce leaf.

1 8.33%
  • My name is Millena and I have a weird, unique way of eating food. Deal with it.

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I said I wasn't talking about McDonalds burgers (in a different lingo) haha, they're rarely tall enough to warrant the use of cutlery

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Burgers.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Third option for you then.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

This thread is now

5. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Bare hands. Eating it with a fork and knife imo is just a way of saying ''oh look at me being different than the rest, do you see me?''.

I did try eating one with knife and fork recently, I only had to pick up the knife to make the burger fall apart. And there was a stick through the middle to hold it together! It's more effective to bang it flat with your head and roll it up like a pancake than using knife and fork

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    Eating it with a fork and knife imo is just a way of saying ''oh look at me being different than the rest, do you see me?''.
    I simply don't understand this point of view. Why is it about being different, or acting superior to the rest? It's simply not wanting to get your hands dirty and it decreases the possibility of sauce or whatever dropping on your clothes etc. I don't think it does come across as 'different' either, perhaps I just go to restaurants where most people use cutlery for that kind of thing? I've never felt in a minority with it.

Burgers seem to be getting taller and taller, and people still insist on using their hands. Where is the limit?

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

It's just what I think and what comes up in my mind. I've never been to a place where they eat hamburgers with knife and fork, though I usually don't eat burgers the size of my house anyway.

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    It's just what I think and what comes up in my mind. I've never been to a place where they eat hamburgers with knife and fork, though I usually don't eat burgers the size of my house anyway.
    I don't eat burgers the size of my house either I think anything other than the usual bread, meat, lettuce/tomato combo is without a doubt is too tall for bare hands in public unless you're in a fast food place

9. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

That's why i use this sort of paper/napkin. So my hands don't get dirty. Even with bk burguers like.

10. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

That's not a burger, this is a burger. DIE ZUGSPITZE! And it has to be eaten with hands, like a man.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I know camels have large mouths.... But

12. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    That's why i use this sort of paper/napkin. So my hands don't get dirty. Even with bk burguers like.
    Isn't this a standard thing? It's unhygienic to eat food with bare hands, at least in this part of the world.

13. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I don't know about you but I tend to keep my hands clean.

Also, a few million germs here or there will usually do you no arm and even help build up your immune system. But that doesn't mean go around licking everything though...

14. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Quote Originally Posted by The Compensator »
    Isn't this a standard thing? It's unhygienic to eat food with bare hands, at least in this part of the world.
    Not if you wash your hands before eating....

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

15. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel »
    I don't know about you but I tend to keep my hands clean.

Also, a few million germs here or there will usually do you no arm and even help build up your immune system. But that doesn't mean go around licking everything though...
    Thing is, i am not worried about get the food contaminated by my hands, which i always keep them clean. It's the fact that eat with my hands will make them dirty/greasy from the food and sauce, etc. And i know i can wash it later, i just don't enjoy having them like that while i eat.

How can i use my phone while i am eating and have cheddar on my hands? No thanks, let the cheddar on the paper and my hands are good to go.

16. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Bare hands,,,

I can't imagine eating a burger with knife and fork.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

17. rachelm is offline Just a Skidmark

Knifes are frowned upon, only way to eat a burger is with bare hands!

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What about using bear hands?
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 2 of 2 First 12