1. woz12 is offline 1001BHP CUMIN AT YA

Default Millionaire's Meet!

been thinking we should have a meet at say a club on the island just for millionaires and there supercars get some photos check out each others cars then go at for a cruise.

i was thinking friday night or saturday afternoon.

RULES

1 no stupid driving at silly speeds

2 no ramming

3 keep a safe distance

4 only open up the taps when on a clear bit of straight road

5 just supercars such as ferraris lambos porsches etc

6 stopping at traffic lights

7 no breaking the law well maybe a little bit just speeding

8 cannot enter in a car if someone has already chose it.

i will signal when to stop at a red light.

then stop of somewere at say a dealership get some photos and then maybe drive to the track and have a track day.

1. 07Goose (MURCIELAGO ROADSTER)

WHAT YOU RECKON GUYS.
    Last edited by woz12; 21/03/08 at 06:57 AM.

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Woz a few friendly pointers for you if you want to organise a cruise (I've done quite a few in my time in TDU)

Suggest a date/time for the event
    Put a list of 1. to 8. and ask people to put their names down if theyre up for it
    as to your rules ... generally a good idea but a few flaws ... ramming more often then not happens because people on a cruise out brake each other, crash into traffic or have a laggy connection ... and if you're going to use the lights someone needs to call the colour as they aren't synchronised for everyone on the session

Oh and organise a meeting location in a quiet part of the map ... it's hell otherwise

But most of all Have Fun
    I'd rather be topless !

3. woz12 is offline 1001BHP CUMIN AT YA

sorry hybrid havent organized one for what must be a year now new id forget a few things.

i just wanted to see if i could get anyone interested first

i will edit the first post now

4. stany is offline Just a Skidmark

im in

METALHEADSTANY(saleen s7)

just give me a tim a date and a place to meet and ill be there

5. ReFleX R32 is offline my dream RB30DETT

you can put me down for this i like these kinda cruises no stupid stuff just a load of fun

ReFleX R32 : maclaren f1 gtr

just a time and date of the meet i need

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

This is over a month old so i don't think this cruise is happening and if it is it has more than likely already taken place.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"