1. jbenekeorr is offline Owns 3500GT named Gillian

Angry How Frustrating!

Hi, ive been working hard on my profile recently and have been trying to do all the car missions... i got to the last one, did it and it said 29/30 complete ... but it doesnt show the last one i did (in my house > info > Rankings) it shows all the others but that one .. is there anything i can do?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It is there but what you need to realise is that the missions only show up when you have driven by them so look for some roads you haven't been on yet and more than likely that's where your illusive mission will be.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

To find the last mission, the best map you'll ever need - http://www.tdu-central.com/resources...p-complete.jpg

Enjoy.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. jbenekeorr is offline Owns 3500GT named Gillian

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    To find the last mission, the best map you'll ever need - http://www.tdu-central.com/resources...p-complete.jpg

Enjoy.
    Hey, thanks i did already have this map and have done all the deliveries, i got to the last one and did it (i think it was jack) and it shows that it hasnt been done even though when i go back to where it was it isnt there

5. jbenekeorr is offline Owns 3500GT named Gillian

Thumbs up FIXED!!

Hi all , i found the last car i needed to deliver ... (it had nothing to do with me being a total pillock )

Now i am the proud owner of a Mustang GTR Concept thingy ... in red

Many thanks for all help, James