1. imamorron is offline Just a Skidmark

Unhappy eh! where's me missions?

I can't complete my last 9 missions on Test Drive Unlimited(PC)... They're not displaying on the map, anyone knows why?

2. iBilo is offline ;)

This shouldn't be in this topic, it should be in the Test Drive PC bit matey. :P A Mod'll change that when he sees it.

3. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

I think it's because you dont discover all the roads yet. You must drive to find last missions

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You need to actually drive past each mission to see it.

the best TDU map you'll ever need - http://www.tdu-central.com/resources...p-complete.jpg
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I had a bug where; even though I had done all of the challenges, one claimed that I hadn't, and I had to do it again. When I looked on the map, it didn't appear, but after some careful cruising, I found it. Also, when I went into it, all the speeds and stats were screwed up.

6. imamorron is offline Just a Skidmark

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by -Lr-SpeedraceR »
    I think it's because you dont discover all the roads yet. You must drive to find last missions
    I thought so myself, thanks guys!