Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by TIMELESS »
    Could everyone stop taking poops on NMS? Thanks.

Anyway, there's a new update scheduled for release very s**n

Path Finder Update Coming Soon | No Mans Sky

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »

Anyway, there's a new update scheduled for release very s**n

Path Finder Update Coming Soon | No Mans Sky
    To be fair, these updates seem to be making massive improvements. Although I suppose they've started with poop and now they're trying to polish it. Ah I dunno. I'd like to give it ago but I'm not paying 40 for it. Hell I wouldn't pay 20 for it either.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

Details released - quite a lot has been going on.

Path Finder Update : No Mans Sky

Given I haven't yet tried the 1.01 update yet (bases and freighters) I might give this another go. I think I was last on a planet which finally had valuable resources (those orb thingo's) - which might be important since it seems rewards have gone down and the amount of things to spend units on has increased dramatically. I wonder if the new auto-harvesting mechanism will work with it.

The problem with leaving is that I've found my first black hole in this system, so don't know how easy/hard/impossible it is to return.

btw is anyone kind-of interested in starting a new (separate) save in Permadeath difficulty to see how far they can get before dying (in comparison/competition with other forum members here)???
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 08/03/17 at 23:39 PM.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Version 1.3 set to be released s**n

I wonder when they'll add proper multiplayer

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

So is this bringing the game closer to what they sort of showed in their pre-release media but didn't end up fulfilling?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

We'll have to wait for those patch notes i guess

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Ive been watching stream on Twitch for few hours today, then I decided to try the game again after the update and I have to say, its a lot better and I mean a LOT better than it was.

The graphics and controls are improved a lot, lots of new stuff like crasheed freighters on planets, missions etc. It definitely doesn't feel as empty as it was before.

Can't really say more cause i haven't played much of it but, it feels somewhat worth the price at least.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

So apparently there kind-of is basic multiplayer now

Quote Originally Posted by engadget
    "Atlas Rises" (aka update 1.3) adds the beginnings of real-time multiplayer to the space exploration game, though admittedly, "interaction with others is currently very limited."

Thanks to the update, up to 16 players can now exist together in the same space. Fellow pilots will appear as floating blue orbs moving about the terrain, and proximity-based voice chat will allow players to plan their next jump together. That's pretty much it, but Hello Games calls it "an important first step into the world of synchronous co-op in No Man's Sky."
    I still don't have that much desire to play but will admit I'm curious to see how well this works. I have also read that the portals found on some planets are now working and will transport players to one of a limit number of planets, increasing the probability of multiplayer encounters.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Okay, this sounds promising: Hello Games calls it "an important first step into the world of synchronous co-op in No Man's Sky."
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

It's worth mentioning that "less is more" probably applies to NMS multiplayer. For example if players could destroy each other or steal their stuff that could potentially ruin the vibe this game is going for (exploration, not domination). So while I'd like to see little glitchy spheres replaced with the actual ship or character, I don't think they'd have to do too much more to fulfill the hopes that were dashed a year ago (has it only been that long!?)

Page 2 of 2 First 12